SSITS - Guinness Book of World Records !!

• I have just been informed that the Guinness Book of World Records Representative will be at SSITS. We are attempting to set a record for the most Polaris motorcycles in the same place at one time. In the spirit of accomplishing this goal Saturday has been designated as a “free day”. All Slings will be allowed to participate in the poker run, the Show & Shine, and the parade at no charge. There will be free decals and other possible goodies in the works. So if you want to be part of a World Record....let’s all show up to ensure our place in the record books !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• We heard back from Guiness today giving the ok for an official attempt on the category Polaris Motorcycles.We have to beat 250 and we wish to doitwith Slingshots Only.We had already Decided to make Saturday a free entry atthe Fairgrounds one hour before the parade if we got this officially through with The Guiness Book Of Records.
    SOOOOOO Does not matter if you are registered or not come along from far&wide.Help is get to 251 Slingshots in the Conga Line our parade.
    We will be giving a nice decal commemorating this attempt as well as othernice things going on.
    ALL ARE INVITED TO HELP BREAK THIS RECORD.
    Maggie Valley Police will be co ordinating the entire parade and record attempt with us.

• I have just been informed that the Guinness Book of World Records Representative will be at SSITS. We are attempting to set a record for the most Polaris motorcycles in the same place at one time. In the spirit of accomplishing this goal Saturday has been designated as a “free day”. All Slings will be allowed to participate in the poker run, the Show & Shine, and the parade at no charge. There will be free decals and other possible goodies in the works. So if you want to be part of a World Record....let’s all show up to ensure our place in the record books !!!

Oh man!!! I would love to be a part of this

Really wish it were not so dang far away :(

just checked if I drive straight through it will take me 34 hours more or less - - - yea, thats not happening

Please be sure to post pictures and the results either back in this thread or a new one :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• Oh man!!! I would love to be a part of this
    Really wish it were not so dang far away :(

just checked if I drive straight through it will take me 34 hours more or less - - - yea, thats not happening

Please be sure to post pictures and the results either back in this thread or a new one :)

I did the same thing...only 21 hours for me...but...still not happening. After starting the new job, I just don't have the time to go anywhere.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Many more would be there Friday! We could fill the Fairground and what a picture perfect moment!

Lots have Saturday departure plans. Think about it @ivor...... What a “Kodak Moment” that would be!

• we are definitely looking forward to seeing you guys as well... for a while we were wondering how we were going to fit the trip in but we finally said screw it the unfinished projects will be there when we get back

• Many more would be there Friday! We could fill the Fairground and what a picture perfect moment!

Lots have Saturday departure plans. Think about it @ivor...... What a “Kodak Moment” that would be!

I will have my drone with me, so I should be able to get some amazing photos/videos of the whole fairground.

Semper Fi

"Will Work for MODs!"

• Kevin, good to hear you are still alive and kicking...or sliding down a pole?? Looking forward to seeing you and Kim at MV. Still waiting on that bourbon trail ride :00008172: .

Don't forget "Rum Road" It's like some other things I can think of, it may be short but it's exciting! :)

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Well here it is.
    WE MANAGED TO OFFICIALLY CHANGE THE RECORD ATTEMPT TO FRI1st June.
    There will be no charge for any Slingshot not registered to enter the Fair
    grounds between 3-30pm-5pm to participate in the parade.
    We ask as many of you as possible to bring your Slingshots and play.
    251 IS THE TOTAL WE NEED.
    @Painter Fill it up with Slingshots.