Maybe we should have started with a POLL first. PLEASE VOTE ON WINDBREAKER!!!

• Full Zipper or Quarter Zipper?? 29

1. FULL ZIPPER (more cost) (19) 66%
    2. Quarter Zipper (as shown on the other thread) (10) 34%

Choose whether you want a zip-up option or an pull over. Please know that the full zip ups are significantly more of a cost!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

Edited once, last by STYLN ().

• @STYLN, No matter to me but maybe to others it may, do you have a guess on how much extra? Just a close estimate may work.
    Thanks!
    Oh yeah, In case it matters to you, I would be down for two zippered plus the "Robin Logo" we talked about in our PM.

If you get hit, it's because you were there.

• We are ending the poll early!!

We negotiated with our distributor and got them to agree to a VERY NICE discount for us to offer the FULL ZIP windbreakers to you! Only catch is we have to have a minimum order of 36 (3 dozen) Jackets. I am confident that between our BINGO line apparel and SLINGSHOT family we should be able to reach this. So, please see the new FULL ZIP option below and pre-orders will start today! I am going to hold this to the same deadline as mentioned below.

We have closed this thread and you may now order or read more about the zip-ups here if you wish!

Thank you to all of those that participated and asked us to push harder to bring you what you would like!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Just curious to those that have purchased our custom jackets.....How are they holding up? We are being offered a new material to switch to for future printing and not sure if we want to change when things are not broke! Regardless of price we have not had issues with our current materials and wish to know if your jackets from 2 years ago or so are still holding up!\

Thanks in advance to those that participate and provide feedback, either here or in a PM!

Jonathan

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM