TAKING ORDERS FOR WINDBREAKERS HERE!!! SLINGSHOT RELATED SWAG!!

• Got ours yesterday. Nice job @STYLN!! :thumbsup:
    And the best part is that the wife simply LOVES hers!!!! (She's hard to impress when it comes to clothing)

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Glad you guys are getting your jackets!! There is still one person I need an address from that is listed a few posts back!

As far as the wrinkling in some of the jackets, one thing you can try is to use your iron on a high setting, lay your jacket under a thin towel and make slow single sweeping passes in one direction. DO NOT LET THE IRON REST ON DECORATED PARTS OF THE JACKET. Remember that we use heat to apply the decorated parts so heat could remove or damage it!

Enjoy folks and please let us know if there are any issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Sorry......Already have ours rolled up in Zip-Loc bags and tucked into our Sling......... ;(

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I got my top secret jacket in the mail yesterday! Thanks a bunch J.

@SlingLow Mine came in stealth black and doesn't show up on camera or radar. Sorry buddy.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @STYLN

Received one jacket today. I ordered 2 jackets and just wondering if they were being shipped separately. Love the jacket and the lettering.

• Saw some of the jackets in Maggie Valley. Are they still available and is it possible to see a finished one.

Hey @Sheepdog! Thanks for the interest! We can definitely make something for you and customize it with a name if you like but we do not advertise them here and if you saw one in person then you can understand why! We like to be that little "dark" company that makes things for friends and family of this forum and for reasons being that the mothership (aka POLARIS) doesn't make cool looking stuff in a more universal fashion (I'm a big guy and can rarely ever find anything slingshot related in my size)

So if you saw something that we helped create then I can guarantee you that it will not look exactly the same but it will be just as cool or better. We hope to have a line of approved slingshot apparel up and going soon as we are currently creating designs and getting styles ready but until then we help when we can and when we are asked.

Let me know if your still interested and hopefully as others can agree, you will not be disappointed!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I haven't received mine... @STYLN?

You havent called me! I thought you were busy and didn't have time to call but in our last conversation I asked that you reach out to me on the specifics of your jacket. Logos are created but something about the names on them was the question....and placement.

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• You havent called me! I thought you were busy and didn't have time to call but in our last conversation I asked that you reach out to me on the specifics of your jacket. Logos are created but something about the names on them was the question....and placement.

Gotcha... Will speak with you soon... :thumbup:

• Is anyone interested in another jacket sale?

We have had some request trickle in and I thought if we get 20 more sold I can get the distributor to honor our previous cost to keep the price the same! Let me know if your interested in a pm and I’ll give you details!

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM