TAKING ORDERS FOR WINDBREAKERS HERE!!! SLINGSHOT RELATED SWAG!!

• UPDATED PLEASE SEE NEWEST ADDITION TO OPTIONS!

We negotiated with our distributor and got them to agree to a VERY NICE discount for us to offer the FULL ZIP windbreakers to you! Only catch is we have to have a minimum order of 36 (3 dozen) Jackets. I am confident that between our BINGO line apparel and SLINGSHOT family we should be able to reach this. So, please see the new FULL ZIP option below and pre-orders will start today! I am going to hold this to the same deadline as mentioned below.

So we have received several requests to the interest of a wind resistant jacket. Since we have been neglecting the forum community lately, we have decided to offer a HEFTY DISCOUNT and create some jackets in time for the SSITS Maggie Valley event! As some are aware it was pouring rain during a few days of the first event. We would not like to jinx anyone, you should be prepared as to what the weather may bring for this year!!

We are going to offer 2 different design Jackets.

One with a hood and one without. The options you get to select are:

• What style you prefer from the options below?
    • What color in that respective style?
    • What Size?
    • Do you want regular print(mostly for the bashful guys), glitter print (for the non-bashful guys and ladies) or eccentric glitter and rhinestone print(for the "secure with themselves" guys and super sparkly ladies!)
    • Do you want it personalized? (Forum name, real name or sex play name,personal logo, etc!)

WHAT YOU DON'T GET TO CHOOSE IS THE ACTUAL LOGOS AND PLACEMENT OF HOW WE WILL DESIGN THIS JACKET!!! That will be left to our professionalism and if anybody asks.....well you tell them you bought it on eBay!!! wink-squaredtongue-squared Unless you are ordering two in the same order these jackets may not be designed EXACTLY the same as far as placement of logos and such. Trust me you will NOT be dis-satisfied as we have not had an unhappy customer with how we have made jackets in the past! If for whatever reason you are not happy then you will be able to return your item at no charge to you UNLESS it is personalized. (we will talk in a PM or on the phone for those items)

SO HERE THEY ARE! YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT AND WE DECIDE HOW TO MAKE IT!!

Thanks for your interest and we hope everyone takes advantage of this offer!! We will close this thread by MONDAY MAY 7th so that we will have time to order jackets, print and ship them in time for SSITS!

PM me with your personalization requests and I'll send you payment info an total privately. Most personalized request will be between $5.00-$10.00 in addition to the listed price.

Please note that due to monitor variances, actual color of final product may differ from what you see here.

Below are your options, size charts and colors available!

Updated 04/30/18

Port Authority® Zephyr 1/2-Zip Pullover. J343
    PRICE: STARTING @ $40.00 FREE SHIPPING

front

back
    This Zephyr style merges wind- and water-resisting performance with a silky smooth hand. This unlined piece is easy to wear over base or thermal layers. Modern sleek details offer instant an appeal.

• 100% polyester shell
    • Zip-through cadet collar with chin guard
    • Set-in sleeves
    • Elastic binding at cuffs
    • Left side seam zipper for easy on/off
    • Open hem with adjustable locking drawcord

CARE INSTRUCTIONS
    Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach or use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST

With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
    Chest 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 50-53 54-57

COLOR INFORMATION

Black
    PMS NTR Black C

Dress Blue Navy
    PMS 533 C

Grey Steel
    PMS 7540 C

Rich Red
    PMS 207 C

True Royal
    PMS 7687 C
    This option has NO POCKETS!!

UltraClub Adult Quarter-Zip Hooded Pullover Pack-Away Jacket

7 Available Colors -

PRICE: STARTING @ $50.00 FREE SHIPPING

Black

(S-4XL)

Bright Orange

(S-4XL)

Bright Yellow

(S-4XL)

Forest Green

(S-4XL)

Red

(S-4XL)

Royal

(S-4XL)

True Navy

(S-4XL)

Fabric:

• 2 oz., 100% nylon
    • Water- and wind-resistant

Features:

• Snorkel drawstring hood and bottom with barrel stoppers
    • Elastic cuffs
    • Packs into flap front pouch pocket

Port Authority® Zephyr Full-Zip Jacket. J344
    PRICE: STARTING @ $50.00 FREE SHIPPING

front

back
    This Zephyr style merges wind- and water-resisting performance with a silky smooth hand. This unlined piece is easy to wear over base or thermal layers. Modern sleek details offer instant appeal at a very appealing price.

• 100% polyester shell
    • Zip-through cadet collar with chin guard
    • Set-in sleeves
    • Elastic binding at cuffs and hem
    • Open front pockets

CARE INSTRUCTIONS
    Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach or use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.

HOW TO MEASURE

CHEST
    With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and over the fullest part of the chest.

SIZE CHART

XS S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
    Chest 32-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 50-53 54-57

COLOR INFORMATION

Admiral Blue
    PMS 534 C

Black
    PMS NTR Black C

Dress Blue Navy
    PMS 533 C

Grey Steel
    PMS 7540 C

Rich Red
    PMS 207 C

Stratus Grey
    PMS 424 C

True Royal
    PMS 7687 C

Post any questions here!!!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

Edited 3 times, last by STYLN ().

• We chose not to go with a full zipper because it adds significantly to the cost and affects placement of logos and designs.....if you really must have a zipper windbreaker I can see whats available and do a poll for those interested!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• @STYLN, does the first option listed above come in any "tall" sizes?

Yes @KayTwo I can get you and anyone else needing a Tall size a windbreaker. They start $5.00 more for sizes Sm-XL but I have to warn you it is a different manufacturer and a v-neck only.

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I would like 1 XL full zipper port authority jacket in Dress Blue Navy with my forum name on the front. I went to your website but didn't see it, you can pm me with details. thanks. is there going to be any design on the back?

These will NOT be on our site.... You will understand as to why they are not advertised and when you receive them and why they are ONLY for forum members here or those whom care to share through word of mouth! wink-squared

Yes there will be something on the back...possibly the sleeve, possibly down the side or on the collar or just about anywhere we design them. Your personalization will go on the chest pocket area as a standard tho.

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM