ONE YEAR FREE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE

• Did anyone receive a tri-fold in the mail from Polaris, offering a FREE One-Year Roadside Assistance deal? Yep, came home today, and in the mailbox, there it was! I'm always a little leary of "FREE" stuff! I did a little checking and found out the service is offered by a company called NSD. Seems they offer their services to dealerships and such. Sounds like AAA auto club. I'd like to think that I'm special or something, but I'd like to know if anybody else got this as well.
    I've been thinking of picking up AAA for all the traveling we do. You know, for a little piece of mind. I just want to know if anybody went with this offer from Polaris.

• Late to the party, I guess. These were sent out by Polaris back in December, initially...

The story of my life.
    Guess I'll just saddle up with AAA...like the wife said I should do in the first place. Damn, she's getting real good at being right all the time!!!!

• Had to use Polaris Roadside Assistance coming from Booze and Blues event in Clarksville Va. I am very pleased with the service.
    Had a flat tire on my way back home from this stellar event but because I was in the middle of no where and Polaris Rep. is in Oregon he had a hard time finding the right tow company or any tow company in the area. I was able to find one using mapquest and connected Roadside assistance with them. After calling me repeatedly just to check up on me I received one more call from Polaris Roadside Assistance to inform me that they had contacted the tow company and had paid in full for the tow. STELLAR service and a happy SLINGER!

• Had to use Polaris Roadside Assistance coming from Booze and Blues event in Clarksville Va. I am very pleased with the service.
    Had a flat tire on my way back home from this stellar event but because I was in the middle of no where and Polaris Rep. is in Oregon he had a hard time finding the right tow company or any tow company in the area. I was able to find one using mapquest and connected Roadside assistance with them. After calling me repeatedly just to check up on me I received one more call from Polaris Roadside Assistance to inform me that they had contacted the tow company and had paid in full for the tow. STELLAR service and a happy SLINGER!

That's good to hear. Thanks for letting us know! Glad you had a great trip & got home safely!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• So the story continues.....once the tow truck
    dropped us off at the NTB Tire and Service center in Beaufort SC I thought my worries where over however it was not so. The entire Tire center staff was rude and uncooperative and very reluctant to deal with the SS. They had not seen one before ( even thou I did call them prior to arrival with vehicle description and tire needs) and where reluctant to even floor jack it.
    I ended jacking it up myself handing the tire to mechanic and once the new tire was back on removing the floor jack.....so by now I doing my best controlling my anger...my wife and I where wet..and all ready in a 3 hour delay. Paid and got on my way.........so needless to say I called corporate ( Tire Kingdom) and complained.
    Today I got a call from regional manager with an apology and a total refund of the cost of the tire.
    So .....the tow truck was free...the Tire was free.....and my wife just said " honey lets work on the hotel bill, the QA1 shocks and the 1320 header" everthing is already going our way! Lol

• So the story continues.....once the tow truck
    dropped us off at the NTB Tire and Service center in Beaufort SC I thought my worries where over however it was not so. The entire Tire center staff was rude and uncooperative and very reluctant to deal with the SS. They had not seen one before ( even thou I did call them prior to arrival with vehicle description and tire needs) and where reluctant to even floor jack it.
    I ended jacking it up myself handing the tire to mechanic and once the new tire was back on removing the floor jack.....so by now I doing my best controlling my anger...my wife and I where wet..and all ready in a 3 hour delay. Paid and got on my way.........so needless to say I called corporate ( Tire Kingdom) and complained.
    Today I got a call from regional manager with an apology and a total refund of the cost of the tire.
    So .....the tow truck was free...the Tire was free.....and my wife just said " honey lets work on the hotel bill, the QA1 shocks and the 1320 header" everthing is already going our way! Lol

Better than a "Happy Ending"....Cue @Tripod!!!!!!!