Dealer VIP service contract

• Hi All,

I am ready to purchase my SS and the dealer is offering some VIP service contract for the 1st 6 services, front of the line priority and a 10% discount on parts and accessories. I haven't confirmed the price yet. I usually stay away from these sort of deals as I think with spending my hard earned money on an expensive vehicle that every such customer should be a VIP in their book. Has anyone else had experience with this sort of a deal? By the way I'm getting a 2017 SL LE Midnight Cherry. So excited and hope to have it this week! Right now we are at 25k OTD they have two of the same SS and it's the end of the month so I think that might sweeten the deal or maybe not.

• My dealer offers 10% off all accessories just for buying from them, not a huge selling point since Polaris branded items are stupidly overpriced. I have gotten pretty much everything from Slingshotonly.com or from some of the great folks on here. As far as the oil changes, I have pretty much averaged $24-27 per oil change. No need to pay for a package deal unless it is something you don't have the time or the know how to do on your own. See if it includes all the inspections and other fluid changes per the maintenance guidelines.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Yes dealt with both and PG would be my choice of those two. I am heading up to cycle springs this week if you want to ride up and meet Noel I can put a good word in for ya. Or we can meet and go over some options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Congrats on your new ride selection. Try to curb the smile while you are driving...

As for the dealer, he is passing you one card...
    He has 51 more designed to make money. Every time you walk back in, cha-ching on after sale potential.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I couldn't handle it anymore lol, We put a down payment on the 2017 SL LE. We will pick her up tomorrow. Got a fair deal and will pass on the VIP service and will wait till later to decide on the extended warranty. I love this forum and all the info it provides! Thanks everyone and hope to see you all out there soon. 8o8o

• @WingShot would like a chance to meet
    I Went with Ft Myers. Should pick it up tomorrow. The reason I chose them over PG is that the SS in PG had been stored outside and used as a demo and shows. I figure since it’s goung to live in a garage at night it would be better if it started out that way.

• We ride when we can, snowbirds head home for summer, luv bugs play havoc here in summer. I will be heading North soon myself, Maggie Valley rally is coming up. I'm off Del Prado North.

• alright @Red Rocker!!!!

Rules are pretty simple around here but they tend to start with share and end with pictures and details

We try and put together a calendar each year of forum member rides - stock or heavily modified; turbo, super charger, or naturally aspirated all are welcome

You'll find I have little or no mechanical knowledge other than what I picked up from the family members here (not actual relatives but certainly family that encourages empowers and supports). Anyway you'll find me pimp'n for photos to be submitted to 2019slingshotcalendar AT gmail DOT com or making some smartass comment - in any event hope to see many photos of your rides and adventures

• I couldn't handle it anymore lol, We put a down payment on the 2017 SL LE. We will pick her up tomorrow. Got a fair deal and will pass on the VIP service and will wait till later to decide on the extended warranty. I love this forum and all the info it provides! Thanks everyone and hope to see you all out there soon. 8o8o

Study up on the mods that you think that you might want and then come on to Maggie Valley in a few weeks with a blank check book or a good CC.