San Antonio Slingshots Riding Through A Taste Of New Orleans

• Took a brief outing from home after being stuck indoors for the past week downtown...guess what I was able to see? You guessed it! A small little caravan of Slingshots driving in front of the Japanese Tea Gardens, outside of the Taste of New Orleans venue. Most were running halos with LED's, custom wheels and perhaps a few custom audios I was able to gather as they rode in the opposite direction.

My question is, "who were this group of Slingshots"? If the members are here on the forum please identify yourselves please. I'm not sure if these were local riders or perhaps a few that had traveled to SA for the weekend..

• Wasn't me or anyone I know in the area. I didn't see it mentioned on either of the two local Facebook groups that support SATX.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Wasn't me or anyone I know in the area. I didn't see it mentioned on either of the two local Facebook groups that support SATX.

Interested in knowing... Our local scene needs to get larger.

I've now made contact with @Roughrider and someone on Instagram that goes by Ted Hernandez.

We all need to get back to Kerrville and explore some more.

Maybe I'll finally join Facebook... :cursing:

• There were about six Slingshots or so. I know there was a purple one leading the pack because "my daughter loves the color purple" and spotted it immediately. There was a green one with a different scheme than @MiM . I know the last one was plain Jane red and black like mine LOL I felt bad for the guy as everyone else had halo's, spoilers, stereo equipment, wheels and he was made to ride last because he probably had no mods..so he figured he ride with his left leg hanging out the side of the SS SMH LOL

There was also a guy in a blue T-Rex riding in the park...he was kind of strange..it almost appeared as if he was dragging his left knuckle on the ground as he drove. I guess it was to gather an ohhhhh and aaaahhhh factor... I only thought "what an." well God bless the slow ones lol

All in all it was really nice to see a nice size group of SS's riding through the park.

So, I know from just looking at this thread there's four of us that can get together if timing permits for a short ride or two! I'm sure we can coax a few others from the Central Texas FB page....IJS Once I kick this little case of being under the weather let's ride!

Here are the terms though LOL I won't be that no mods guy in the rear...I either lead or ride in the middle or pack buried LOL I either want to be the intro to be the best of what SS's have to mod, or the halftime break before they go back to admiring some more beautiful Slings. LOL AGREED? LOL

• What are mods? I doubt I have any.

Happy to ride most anytime. I know 3 others down to ride not here on the forum (dumbasses, I’ve invited them) who live in my hood.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• @Roughrider what a nice guy! @2W2X1 LOL as I was laid up sick I was reading you added air ride buddy! You're trying to pull my leg! LOL Heck I was trying to get that last spot of some guy who cancelled on their installs but never heard back from them. I was sick anyways so they saved me the trouble of coming out and being miserable along with spending a ton of money! I love all my SS family who've made their slingshots their own with amazing mods, I'll get there when time and opportunity permits (that's code for when the wife stops looking at the checking account lol jk). Looks like we'll have a nice group of SS to ride through SA and create some jaw dropping moments!

• @2W2X1 LOL as I was laid up sick I was reading you added air ride buddy!

yeah my SS got implants! Hahahhhaha :D
    My ex-wife got em too. Feel the exact same!

• Yeah but your still enjoying the ride on the sling!

Damn straight... That blonde is dead to me. Lying, Cheating, $%@^@* !!

• Pics or it didn't happen!

burned em all. Seriously... walking out of the court house I told her to never look me up and she was dead to me. I got it way better now. Best move I ever made.
    :thumbup:

• Spoken by someone who has never rented a wood chipper during a blizzard

Now, now ya bunch of badasses, I'm just speaking as a guy who's only been married once! Believe you me, I could disappear a body just as well as the next guy. Maybe better - I have an excavator and a tree farm. And a mean streak.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Now, now ya bunch of badasses, I'm just speaking as a guy who's only been married once! Believe you me, I could disappear a body just as well as the next guy. Maybe better - I have an excavator and a tree farm. And a mean streak.

time to test your skills .... my ex-wife goes by heartless blood sucking devil bitch and her address is the seventh layer of hell or ......