Throttle Body Bolt - Size lookup?

• I threw a throttle body bolt and need a replacement. GM Bolt #11562426 as seen as part 13 below. I plan to remove the others and add removable locktite once I get a replacement. Aside from going to local dealer to order this, do you all know of a way to get the bolt sized so I can check local fastener store?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I am mainly concerned about grade needed. I know I can pull one and match it thread and size wise at the local store.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Thanks for the recommendations. I will take one to the local hardware store and size the ones I need. Then look to order them online. Seems we have crappy offerings of fasteners in this city. No OSH or ACE in this town.

• Do you have a Fastenal close by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do yes, I will give them a try. New transplant to TX and not familiar with all the stores offered in this area. I appreciate it.

• I am still on the road back to South Carolina, we replace those on some of the builds with stainless hardware, which is not that strong and they hold up fine. I would have to confirm the torque when I get back in but it is pretty low on those bolts as the gasket does the sealing on the throttle bodies

Thanks Dave! I thought to tag you and even while traveling you are continously rocking the customer service... You rock! :thumbsup:

You're welcome Joey! :P

• Thanks for the recommendations. I will take one to the local hardware store and size the ones I need. Then look to order them online. Seems we have crappy offerings of fasteners in this city. No OSH or ACE in this town.

@2W2X1 wish I'd seen this sooner but there's a ACE and a Fastenal on the NE Side on Topperwein outside of RAFB. The ACE is a couple of blocks outside of the gate and Fastenal is couple of miles outside of the gate near NAPA. I didn't google to see what's on your side of town though.

• @2W2X1 wish I'd seen this sooner but there's a ACE and a Fastenal on the NE Side on Topperwein outside of RAFB. The ACE is a couple of blocks outside of the gate and Fastenal is couple of miles outside of the gate near NAPA. I didn't google to see what's on your side of town though.

Thanks. Found what I needed at fastenal near work.