No-slip clutch and brake pedals

• I hated the slippery pedals when I am wearing dress shoes and a suit to work. Thought about aftermarket pedal covers... but they are thick and move the pedals closer to the driver.

My solution? Hit up the local skate shop for a sheet of grip tape. Cut a templet and installed grip tape to cover the pedals. The initial set held up for about a year or 8k miles. Pulled them off, slapped them on the back of the left over sheet... cut a new pair and installed them. I sure don’t slip off the pedals and it looks good!

Here is the new set compared to the old set Injust removed. As you can see... one sheet is enough for many slingshots!

Here the new set is installed!

I cut an extra set. First one to find me and request them at Kerrville will be the proud owner of a set of free no-slip peddle covers. :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

Edited 2 times, last by 2W2X1 ().

• Like the pattern! Not something I would have ever thought of but neither are the pieces of Velcro I put on mine.

Grip tape patterns are endless. And it really holds up well over the year. I was just being anal and replaced them ahead of the TX Hill Country Event.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1