Introducing the DDMWorks Skunkworks White Beast!

• Too bad @StickerDick and @oneshot already did... :POKESS:

Before I say this,,, I want to acknowledge that I should have had my shit together before showing up at a race track. SO excuses are like buttholes,,,, everybody has one.

But that doesn't mean I cant tell my side.

You do know I was only able to use my first 3 gears to run a half mile.. And even with a 3 gear handicap I was less than 1/2 of a mph off his top speed. Everyone there was able to see I couldn't get it to shift to 4th without it jumping back to 3rd. I wont make a mistake like that again. When i unloaded it off the trailer at Ocala it had less than 2 or 3 miles on it with the automatic transmission. And I had only driven it to load it on the trailer.

All that said ,,, I did not win. I have to suck it up and wait till the next time I can participate in a 1/2 mile event. It should be drastically different next time. I will have her dialed in like a fine running sewing machine by then.

But you go ahead and poke the bear @MiM . :thumbup:

She will be ready for Panama City at the end of this month. I just need a few more days dialing in the shift points.

• I just may have to attend the next challenge. If only to get my ass waxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Why do all of the "fast" Slingshots need to be in different parts of the country!?!

I always want to get in on the action! Nobody is around here and/or will show up at the track events.... ;-(

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

Edited once, last by TravAZ ().

• You need to get some of these...

Gender Reveal - Blue & Pink Colured Smoke – Highway Max - Colored Smoke Tires USA

• Why do all of the "fast" Slingshots need to be in different parts of the country!?!

I always want to get in on the action and nobody is around or will show up at the track event.... ;-(

I wish you were closer - would love to get some track time with you.
    Ever consider moving east?

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @MACAWS Probably won't be moving east anytime soon. Too much enjoyment and sunshine out here in AZ. :)

It just blows my mind that there isn't more people in the West interested in track days where you can run with all the cars and it is under $200 for the whole day.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• @MACAWS Probably won't be moving east anytime soon. Too much enjoyment and sunshine out here in AZ. :)

It just blows my mind that there isn't more people in the West interested in track days where you can run with all the cars and it is under $200 for the whole day.

It is truly a shame - even stock these things were built for road courses!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Honestly, is this thread anything but kissing rabtechs ass? The setup of this vehicle imo is optimized at give or take 225 hp, anything more is just tire spin. Split seconds gained after a 100k investment. Could have gained more by adding a wheel... or buying a 100k v8 that has ac.