New t-shirts coming soon.

• What about some long sleeve dry fit shirts?

Ok guys..as far as the long sleeve shirts go, I am working on getting some really nice ones made. I thought it would be cool to have some shirts that you could ride in all day and not get sunburned, and still not die of a heat stroke! 8) I am only going to do one run of these and they will be a limited number of them being made.(roughly 35-40 shirts) They will be priced higher than the T- shirts, so they might not be for everyone. Probably around $38-$40. A plain Columbia long sleeve shirt costs around $50 (plus tax) and they do not have cool Slingshot stuff on them! The shirts are 100% made in the US. Not made overseas and brought here to be printed on. 100% moisture wicking mesh polyester with UPF 40 sun protection and Dye Sublamation printing. As soon as I get the final proof back , I will post pictures of them and then I will do a "Pre Order" where the first 35-40 lucky few can P.M. me how many and what size they want and then I will have them made. They are costing me too much money to go in blind and have x amount of smalls, x amount of meds, x amount of larges etc...with out knowing what exaclty you guys want.

• All the skinny folks are jealous!! I know how much I spent on my physique in beer, whiskey, burgers and ice cream. Bigger T shirts are a result of upgrading your gut to a turbo from the stock engine. Another added perk if my bride likes to wear my shirts as a dress around the house. Skinny folks are underachievers but my Dr keeps telling me I got it all wrong .... AGAIN

A man under 270lbs is a cripple :):):thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• My only suggestion would be colors other than white - I think they stay nice looking longer.

I agree, a nice light grey rather than white. Small logo front, large on back. I'd buy.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• That used to be one of my favorite things to do was call the Harley Shop and ask if they had any black t shirts. Some of the reactions were hilarious.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Ok guys..as far as the long sleeve shirts go, I am working on getting some really nice ones made. I thought it would be cool to have some shirts that you could ride in all day and not get sunburned, and still not die of a heat stroke! 8) I am only going to do one run of these and they will be a limited number of them being made.(roughly 35-40 shirts) They will be priced higher than the T- shirts, so they might not be for everyone. Probably around $38-$40. A plain Columbia long sleeve shirt costs around $50 (plus tax) and they do not have cool Slingshot stuff on them! The shirts are 100% made in the US. Not made overseas and brought here to be printed on. 100% moistuer wicking mesh polyester with UPF 40 sun protection and Dye Sublamation printing. As soon as I get the final proof back , I will post pictures of them and then I will do a "Pre Order" where the first 35-40 lucky few can P.M. me how many and what size they want and then I will have them made. They are costing me too much money to go in blind and have x amount of smalls, x amount of meds, x amount of larges etc...with out knowing what exaclty you guys want.

I wanted to make sure that people knew the shirts that Kenny is talking about are the result of Kenny wanting to do something nice for me. He (with his money) wanted to have a few of these high end shirts made (around 10) and GIVE them to me and his close friends and family. What he found out later was that the minimum was 48 shirts. So that is why he will have about 35 of these shirts to sell.

I wanted to let people know that these have nothing to do with the nice black t-shirts that the site will have at the Smokies and will be selling online. The pricing on sites the t-shirt will be 20.00 to 25.00 according to size.

When Kenny gets his proof made and I approve the layout I want him to be able to sell the extras he made here on the site. After these are gone the site will control, order, and sell all the products that have the sites logo on it.

I just wanted be as transparent as possible about why Kenny had a shirt being made and sold. I didn't want people to have there feelings hurt either because I wasn't ordering from them. And I didn't want to give the impression that using the sites logos was OK to do.

• @Painter that has a bit of truth in it....
    HEY I GOT MY PACKAGE>>>>> they are beautiful..... I have to work in the morning for a little bit but you can bet ill be installing it tomorrow as soon as i get home..... I will definitely be showing that off in the Smokies...

Thanks so much...

It would be good to see pictures after the new improved look.