New t-shirts coming soon.

• I wanted to let everyone know that I am in the process of having some nice t-shirts made. I wanted them to be a 50-50 blend and a bit thicker. Something that you can't see thru and something that will last a while. The shirts will have two logos. The major cost is because of the full color logos. I have several people pricing them for me and I have even found out I have a huge place right here in my small city that does shirt printing. So I'm going by there tomorrow morning to get a price.

The reason I am letting you all know this is because I want to get an idea of what you would pay for a nice thick colorful t shirt. I want to offer them in a black shirt and a white shirt and the logo on both sides in vivid colors.

I will offer them in Large, X-large, 2xl, 3xl, 4xl and 5xl.

I don't think I want to purchase small and medium on this first run. But I will after we get some of these sold.

• I would say with that much color and a quality shirt $20 - $25 would be retail
    My only suggestion would be colors other than white - I think they stay nice looking longer.

It would be really cool if there was some way to personalize them, add a screen name to the sleeve
    I know it can be done it is just a little costly.

Jackets or sweatshirts with that logo embroidered would be awesome also. I can get you pricing if you need.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• @rabtech everyone is not in the large sizes, I would take one of each but in the medium size. Black/White What are you going to do about the small women? You are just buying the shirts for the over weight people Ha Ha

• I got ya.... Ill have some small and medium sizes...... I didn't think..... Thats what I have y'all for..... :D:D:D:D:D

I didn't mean to skip over anyone.. I need all the friends I can get.....

The sites success has caused me to run in overdrive. Once I get the layout perfected and I get the core items ordered for the store it gets a bit easier I'm sure....

• I would say with that much color and a quality shirt $20 - $25 would be retail
    My only suggestion would be colors other than white - I think they stay nice looking longer.

It would be really cool if there was some way to personalize them, add a screen name to the sleeve
    I know it can be done it is just a little costly.

Jackets or sweatshirts with that logo embroidered would be awesome also. I can get you pricing if you need.

I agree. I am adding a store module to the site and it will have plenty of items.... @kenny_h is working on some other apparel. I want to get the t-shirts done so people can have them at the smokies...

• I agree. I am adding a store module to the site and it will have plenty of items.... @kenny_h is working on some other apparel. I want to get the t-shirts done so people can have them at the smokies...

I'm going to wear a bikini top made out of old shop rags down to the smokies. No reason to bring real clothes when there's forum swag to be worn the whole trip!

• @rabtech I like the logo on the back, but not a big fan of the large logo on the front.... Being a larger man I really don't like to draw that attention to my frontal side.... A nice smaller logo on the right breast would be nice for the front and I love shirts with pockets, just saying my opinon

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• Thank you sir.... I never knew how many I really had.... I love to get up and open up the forum and see all the new post everyday...

You should be very proud of what you accomplished - I know I speak for many to say we are very proud to be a part of it!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!