FDA Deeming Regulations on E-cigarettes released today

• I am passionate about individual and personal freedom.
    The right to live as I choose
    The right to drive what I choose
    The right to eat and drink what i choose
    And the right to die as i choose

These are the same things i was passionate about when i joined the military to make sure i didn't lose the rights i am so passionate about.

Now we have this overbearing government that thinks they can take my rights away because they are under the opinion that we, the voters, sent them to washington to take over our lives and run them for us.
    That is not the reason we sent them there
    And if they don't change their line of thinking, we the people that care about our country and our rights will go to washington and fire them.

That is what I am passionate about.
    And if that bothers you, then fuck off and don't read any more of my posts, im sure there is a ignore button somewhere.

• And if they don't change their line of thinking, we the people that care about our country and our rights will go to washington and fire them.

I might get myself into real trouble here, but most of those politicians need to be lined up against a wall and fired real good. Then confiscate all of there belongings and pay off the national debt! Between the politicians that think they own us and the progressive lunatics who can't think at all this country is going down the rat hole at blinding speed.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot

• If you think that our federal government always acts in the peoples best interest read about what they did during prohibition. The following is a paragraph from a book written by Deborah Blum, "Deborah Blum is a professor of science journalism at the University of Wisconsin and author of The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in Jazz Age New York.

"Frustrated that people continued to consume so much alcohol even after it was banned, federal officials had decided to try a different kind of enforcement. They ordered the poisoning of industrial alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The idea was to scare people into giving up illicit drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal poisoning program, by some estimates, had killed at least 10,000 people."

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. (Ben Franklin)

2002 FatBoy FLSTF
    2016 Polaris Slingshot