Grand Canyon Slingin'

• this is great to hear. I havent been back there for any service since I bought it, but its nice to hear good things about them
    did you leave it with them? or are you going to go back after they have all of the parts?

"did you leave it with them? or are you going to go back after they have all of the parts?"

That is the only drag/issue. I MIGHT get her back by Friday. You would think that given the recall on the brakes
    being out for quite some time they would have parts in stock for this - nope! If I had a seat issue I would understand the wait as it is a new thing. However, them covering the side panel kinda makes up for the long time frame. There is a BIG hole in my garage though! :(

Why is it when you bring in your car you usually get it back the same day almost all the time. Toys.... not so much to say the least.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• "did you leave it with them? or are you going to go back after they have all of the parts?"
    That is the only drag/issue. I MIGHT get her back by Friday. You would think that given the recall on the brakes
    being out for quite some time they would have parts in stock for this - nope! If I had a seat issue I would understand the wait as it is a new thing. However, them covering the side panel kinda makes up for the long time frame. There is a BIG hole in my garage though! :(

Why is it when you bring in your car you usually get it back the same day almost all the time. Toys.... not so much to say the least.

thats one thing I will have to make clear to them. My slingshot is my daily driver

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies