Headlight wiring Cover / New LARGER Version for LED Headlights

• Lewis, got any in stock? I'd like to try out the new larger size to cover up the HID wiring. The RRR version doesn't cover the bottom part of the headlights completely. I'll bring money, Wraith, some beers, and good conversation. Deal?

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Lewis, got any in stock? I'd like to try out the new larger size to cover up the HID wiring. The RRR version doesn't cover the bottom part of the headlights completely. I'll bring money, Wraith, some beers, and good conversation. Deal?

You know it brother. I got you ... the door is always open for you.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• The special on these have been great! I have 5 left and there is 3 Days left on the discounted price.

Thanks
    Coupon code: R-ShotCover8

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• In for a set, my LED's keep konking out, hopefully this allows air movement and no water.
    Thanks

In for a set, my LED's keep konking out, hopefully this allows air movement and no water.
    Thanks

I will process this order quickly, yes no problem with air movement.. I have had mines on for 2 yrs and never an issue. I believe you will be pleased with them.

Thanks for the order.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Great, professional packaging, and instructions. Headlight plates were separated with foam scrim, and cellophane shrink wrapped, arrived Monday earlier than expected.

Thanks Lewis, appreciate the effort, and design

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Great, professional packaging, and instructions. Headlight plates were separated with foam scrim, and cellophane shrink wrapped, arrived Monday earlier than expected.

Thanks Lewis, appreciate the effort, and design

Thanks for your support,

Appreciate it

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• My fault please cut and past this for the coupon code:

R-ShotCover8%

I left off the %

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• Lewis I wanted to say thank you for the modified headlight wiring covers. They work great with the aftermarket LED lights!!

This is the perfect clean up if you have put on the LEDS. Here are some before and after pics

• Lewis I wanted to say thank you for the modified headlight wiring covers. They work great with the aftermarket LED lights!!

This is the perfect clean up if you have put on the LEDS. Here are some before and after pics

Thanks SlingRider

For anyone whom might be interested in a set of these custom wire hide headlight covers.... See the picture, these are different and have the ability to cover the wires for LED that are longer than normal. I only made 3 sets and have ONE SET left. They are not on the website. as they are kind of a one off... and was made as a trial run for SlingRider. If I get more of a demand for them - then I can produce more. These take a lot of work to do (lots of bends) and they are hand made... not exact perfect BUT LOOK GREAT!!!! The last set is I am selling for $117.00 shipped if your interested, paypal me @ rshotaccess@icloud.com IF I can get more than three customers interested, I will start to produce more... but need to see an interest. THANKS. Occasionally I will "Bumb" this post to see if any takers... Thanks !!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• This are great. They cover up the wires, back of the LED and the driver unit (not sure what that little square thing is called) perfectly.

Proud Member of SOG!!!!!!!

2015 SL (Yellow) Traded becuase it kept melting

2018 SLR LE with DDM SuperCharger!!! I guess the gray ones are faster...

• Christmas items on the SPECIAL SALE

WE HAVE THESE AWESOM Cocvers on SALE for only a few days!!!!

Headlight WIRE Covers, SALE Price: $54.00, Reg. $69.00

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,