R-SHOT Mesh Windscreen Now Available

• Looking to stand out! R-Shot has its new custom Mesh Windscreen. This is a unique hand crafted windscreen that looks good and helps keep wind from running in behind the slingshot making it hard to have a simple conversation. While air flows over the front windshield, air also travels around the slingshot and comes from the back and into the middle of the cabin. This mesh screen deflector allows for some cancellation of air into the cabin and makes for better conversation and speaking to your passenger. This is the exact same concept as convertibles, i.e. BMW and Mercedes Benz vehicles. Made from lightweight aluminum, powder coated black and finished off in black trim that surrounds the screen.

Supplied with a Micro Fiber towel for light cleaning of any bugs that might get swept up (Simply dampen the Micro Fiber cloth and ligltly brush off and flying insects)

Your R-SHOT windscreen will arrive NICELY packaged, well rested in its cradle and ready to take on the wind its built for. Installations is a snap, just like all R-Shot Accessories - all instructions are in color and templates provided where needed. In 10 minutes you will have installed your windscreen and all that is left is to go for a RIDE. No fussing with an extended amount of tools, lights and wires. Guaranteed – EZ installation!

Price: $ 185.00

For all models; 2015 - 2018

• Looks cool! Does it work with tops? Maybe MeanSling's?

Hi @MiM, sorry I have not had the ability to test it with any tops, but it clamshells between the two roll hoops edges and stays in place with hook and loop Velcro. It will not interfere with many other accessories like the Alpha spoiler and I believe some tops, but I am not 100 percent sure only because I have no tops to test it with.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• You are The Man @lrobbi!!

Before I made the first ever rear wind restrictor on a Slingshot(2Jun15), I scoured the internet for one of those "universal" screens that's dimensions were close and came up empty.

It looks like you brought my dream to life. Apperantly yours too. Awesome job!

Refresher:

RIP, you'll always be my first. ||

• Wow brother... you was ahead of me. :thumbup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @MiM if you decide to get the Windscreen in the future - after you have a top and it doesn’t work... just send it back and I will refund you in full.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• @MiM if you decide to get the Windscreen in the future - after you have a top and it doesn’t work... just send it back and I will refund you in full.

Well, I was throwing the question out for all who may be wondering... But that statement will also help those wondering! :thumbsup:

There's just too many things to buy and never enough money!

• It looks like it will work with @SlingLows luggage rack and also with the Fab Factor Top. I will check tomorrow on the top

Thanks brother! It should work with the racks. There are a few accessories claiming that real estate and @lrobbi 's innovation on the mounting system should maximize compatibility. Nicely done, sir!

Easy installation increases appeal but a perimeter mounted LED strip hidden under a rail on the front of the screen might make a cool backlight!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Would this also help with exhaust fumes being sucked up from back?

Would this also help with exhaust fumes being sucked up from back?

I honestly do not believe it helps - I have been running this R & D for a year now and my wife doesn’t mind the light smell of fumes but she still says it’s there. It helps with her hair blowing under helmet and us speaking and conversation. But I have not seen or smelt a difference in the fumes.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• I honestly do not believe it helps - I have been running this R & D for a year now and my wife doesn’t mind the light smell of fumes but she still says it’s there. It helps with her hair blowing under helmet and us speaking and conversation. But I have not seen or smelt a difference in the fumes.

But you are still running a side exit, correct?
    That could be the source of her fumes.

Really like what you have done. Unlike the WR the air over your head has a place to go while at the same time blocking the back draft up the middle.

• black powder coated? I'll take it. :) Another quality, outstanding product, designed by owners who care, and want to share with their community.

I just placed the order on your website. The process was very easy. Thanks!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• This design had a lot of merit when it comes to air flow, it didn’t stand overly tall and sealed off backflow at the bottom. @WOLF had some thought put in to his rough draft. RIP

• Ok, Ok, @lrobbi I have to say, your website is a just little misleading.

So for all you now anxiously waiting to see what I'm going to say...

I didn't know I had to take it literally. It say's Coming Soon on the wind screen... I'll have you all know, he shipped it already! It really is COMING SOON! Fantastic. I'll let you know if it fits with the Bullet V-back, though I don't see how it would interfere in anyway with it. Again, fantastic service, the process was easy, the information is clear and concise. Thanks!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.