Trip to Clarksville, Virginia

• trailered my Slingshot down to Brewer Cycles in Henderson, NC to have the pressure switches replaced on the master cylinder yesterday. The brake failure light stayed on everytime I went for a ride. Had a 9:00 appointment and my Sling was in the shop before 9:15. Headed over to Clarksville, Va for breakfast with @MACAWS. @V-SHOT and @A-Team SS were kind enough to take the trip down with me. Had a great breakfast with @MACAWS at our favorite little deli place in Clarksville. We followed Mitch back to Brewer Cycles and when we arrived my Slingshot was repaired and ready to go. Cannot say enough about how great everyone at Brewer Cycles has treated me in getting my Sling repaired. Will make the 3 hour trip again to Brewer for all my service. Thanks to everyone at Brewer for a job well done.

It was great to see Mitch again and to get back to the great town of Clarksville. Something about The Town of Clarksville. Will be back in 3 weeks for SlingShots Uncorked. Thanks Mitch for taking time to meet us for breakfast.

My trailer Mods are complete, my Sling is fixed and ready to roll. Now where is the Spring weather????

• Tom

It was good to see you guys again. Spring will be here as soon as the snow from last night melts. Brewers does have a great crew, the owner Chris supports every event we do and is one of the reasons we can have 2 - 3 events a year. Your trailer looks so good I guess I am going to have to rethink / rebuild mine. You did some pretty innovative stuff.

See you in a few weeks.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Tom

It was good to see you guys again. Spring will be here as soon as the snow from last night melts. Brewers does have a great crew, the owner Chris supports every event we do and is one of the reasons we can have 2 - 3 events a year. Your trailer looks so good I guess I am going to have to rethink / rebuild mine. You did some pretty innovative stuff.

See you in a few weeks.

Thanks Mitch. Great to see you also. See you at the Wine Festival. Really looking forward to kicking off the season in Clarksville.

• @av8ingtom we are so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Brewer Cycles. We are looking forward to the future events with you all. It is such a pleasure to work with @MACAWS and prepare for the event here at Brewer Cycles. I am hoping the warmer weather comes soon. Look forward to seeing you both soon!! :)

• @av8ingtom we are so glad you enjoyed your experience here at Brewer Cycles. We are looking forward to the future events with you all. It is such a pleasure to work with @MACAWS and prepare for the event here at Brewer Cycles. I am hoping the warmer weather comes soon. Look forward to seeing you both soon!! :)

None of our events would be successful without the support of the best dealer anywhere _ Thank you Brewer Cycles

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

Thank you and your team for the fantastic service I received. I cannot thank you enough for all of your help.

• @av8ingtom ~> you nailed it hun... SLING SEASON officially begins AFTER Slingshots Uncorked (I swear, it's my favorite event of the year... and I've been to several).

Great job @BREWERCYCLES for getting our beloved Tom sorted out... however, I'm not sure why he had brake issues though?? Maybe it's lack of "hard use" ... afterall, he does roll a "slow orange" and drives like grandpa! :POKESS::P

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you...
    Signature.png

• @av8ingtom ~> you nailed it hun... SLING SEASON officially begins AFTER Slingshots Uncorked (I swear, it's my favorite event of the year... and I've been to several).

Great job @BREWERCYCLES for getting our beloved Tom sorted out... however, I'm not sure why he had brake issues though?? Maybe it's lack of "hard use" ... afterall, he does roll a "slow orange" and drives like grandpa! :POKESS::P

Spoken like a true owner of a ToSlow Silver Slingshot.