New member, going to be asking a LOT of questions! Ghost sent me...

• Appreciate the story about your Dad. I knew my dad served in the last year or so of WWII, but it wasn't until his funeral service that I found out he had been the moving force in getting the VFW chapter going in Lewisburg, WV.
    I was an Instructor at the Intelligence School at Ft. Devens in the late 1970s and still have fond memories of Kimball Farms, although at the time I only remember heaping servings of fresh ice cream! The Warrant Officer I worked for would station each of us in different lines while he determined which server was giving the largest portions!

• Appreciate the story about your Dad. I knew my dad served in the last year or so of WWII, but it wasn't until his funeral service that I found out he had been the moving force in getting the VFW chapter going in Lewisburg, WV.
    I was an Instructor at the Intelligence School at Ft. Devens in the late 1970s and still have fond memories of Kimball Farms, although at the time I only remember heaping servings of fresh ice cream! The Warrant Officer I worked for would station each of us in different lines while he determined which server was giving the largest portions!

That's awesome about your dad. So many veterans are so humble about what they did and never talk about it, and you find out these things later. Makes ya proud.

Kimballs... nothing has changed. The portions are monstrous. I get a kiddie cup and it's huge. Even when I was a teen and ice cream was all we ate after school, I never ordered a Kimball Special. I don't know how anyone can finish one of those!

• Welcome to the greatest family on the web! Lost of amazing people here to lift you up on a bad day and split you open with laughter when you least expect it. You will soon become to know this place as a second home.
    God bless you and your Dad. That story brought back a lot of memories of my dad but thats a story I’ll keep for another time.
    Congratulations on the new Slingshot. Can’t wait to see what you do to make it your own.

Michael West
    Gainesville Ga.
    404-401-0841

:SLRSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS: :OILFILTERSS: :00008862::00008698:

:00000436::00000436::00000436: