The New Front Fenders from @Stickerdick

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • I hate to see you selling it StickerDick . However I understand the health issues. I am dealing with the knee issue myself. My left knee is pretty much bone on bone. Every time i get into my Raptor my foot sticks to the running board and it twist my knee when i get in. I sold my first Raptor in 2013 for this exact reason. I am hoping I can put some kind of small plate with a bearing on the running board to put my foot that will allow it to twist as I swing into the seat.

Get your knee fixed up and I hope to see you and Susi at the next event with the other SS.

• I hate to see you selling it StickerDick . However I understand the health issues. I am dealing with the knee issue myself. My left knee is pretty much bone on bone. Every time i get into my Raptor my foot sticks to the running board and it twist my knee when i get in. I sold my first Raptor in 2013 for this exact reason. I am hoping I can put some kind of small plate with a bearing on the running board to put my foot that will allow it to twist as I swing into the seat.

Get your knee fixed up and I hope to see you and Susi at the next event with the other SS.

We will see each other sooner than later I hope.... Maybe when you and Jamie run for that fastest slingshot title :D

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• STYLN did an install video for these fenders that answered all my intall questions.

STYLN you need to go to the fender washers that are the same diameter as the rubber washers. Also I installed my fenders center on the tire this gives you just enough clearance so that I could pull the tire without pulling the fender. My fenders are the full length so the rear of the fender is 4 1/2 inch from the floor,

• [quote='FunCycle','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/5296-the-new-front-fenders-from-stickerdick/&postID=260179#post260179']

STYLN did an install video for these fenders that answered all my intall questions.

STYLN you need to go to the fender washers that are the same diameter as the rubber washers. Also I installed my fenders center on the tire this gives you just enough clearance so that I could pull the tire without pulling the fender. My fenders are the full length so the rear of the fender is 4 1/2 inch from the floor,

[/quote]

We are now using 1 inch rubber washers and 1 inch fender washers. Thought it would be best to add tension to the whole washer against the fender and the 1.5 inch were just to big.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM