The New Front Fenders from @Stickerdick

• Wait!.... I was wrong, as I was unpacking the last box from the truck, there is one pair of the bobbers left, in gloss black, unpainted underneath... no big deal..... so I have one pair left I'll sell for the $575.00 shipped.... That is my Wholesale price.... I just want to have all of the buggers gone before I start the new run!

• Wow @StickerDick you really have something here. So much for having something different. :00008359: EVERYONE is wanting this mod, great for you and great for everyone adding them. It really looks amazing and I haven't seen a sling yet that doesn't look awesome with them. You should just end it and contact Polaris and market your fenders direct to them. Make it easy for us :00008356:

• Wait!.... I was wrong, as I was unpacking the last box from the truck, there is one pair of the bobbers left, in gloss black, unpainted underneath... no big deal..... so I have one pair left I'll sell for the $575.00 shipped.... That is my Wholesale price.... I just want to have all of the buggers gone before I start the new run!

This may be a sign from God for me...

My wife would disagree though... ;(

• Thank you... All the bobbers are now gone... I have one set I'm holding for my bike.... If I ever get it back from the chassis shop ?(:huh: , but we will start the next run here in the next couple of weeks, so for anybody that is looking for the "Streetfighter" cut, I should have 10 sets by the end of this month, ready to ship for November.

They will all be in gloss Black gel coat & plain fiberglass mat underneath, and will come with either the standard setup arms for stock wheels and tires or with the 11" arms for 22" wheels/tires. They will come with the "mudflap" delete panels with instructions for installing those, the fenders will not be drilled, but will have the dimples for the recommended drill spots and will have instructions for installation. Shipping will be extra now.

Whatever the cost for shipping is to you, that will be the cost, no extra charges on my end. After shipping 60+ sets of fenders, the shipping costs are crazy how much they can vary, sometimes in my favor, most of the time to the buyers favor.

So..... the cost of the "Street Fighter" fenders with brackets & ALL mounting hardware will be $845.00 plus shipping. The "bobbers" will be the same price, but I will have to have a 10 day turnaround on those, they are just a smaller segment of the market compared to the larger fenders. The rear fenders will ALL be special order, made to your specs and they will take two to three weeks to produce after the order is placed.

The "MudFlap" delete panels are going to be $85.00 a pair, plus shipping and those can be shipped at the time of order.

Thank you again for ALL of the great advice and feedback you guys and gals have provided over this first year of Three's da Life Fenders and I'll be honest, these fenders are a better product because of you folks!

• The newest run of fenders should be ready next week.... Four sets are already spoken for, so there are 6 sets still up for grabs.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Just gonna throw this out there.

Been running a rear Metricks fender for years...
    And had @StickerDicks Street Fighter fenders installed at Slingshots in the Ozarks.

These fenders are all mounted to high vibration areas.
    The only shock protection they receive is provided by the tires... read that as, not the nice smooth ride you and your passenger are experiencing.

Add fenders to your post ride checks...
    Keep those nuts and bolts tight.

And this is not a dig at @StickerDicks fenders but a problem I experienced that may help improve the product and provide knowledge to others.

A post ride check and close to 500 miles on the fenders, my right side fender had noticeable movement.
    Got down and took a serious look...
    It appeared that I had three shims being squeezed out.
    Turned out to be the powder coating on three of the mating surfaces between the hub the arms.
    The thickness of the powder coating acted like shims until the coating failed and the mounting became loose.

I may have received a fluke set of powder coated parts...

But, @StickerDick might want to review your powder coat process and those of you who received a set of fenders at/or since Slingshots in the Ozarks should be aware.

Still loving the fenders...
    My only problem now is trying to figure out a paint.

Okay, it's not my only problem... I am me.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Almost 10,000 miles on these fenders and no problems, I have also knocked hell out of both of them with no problems. I have never even checked the tightness on the bolts, not saying that you should not check the bolt tightness after a few miles. For those that may have missed my install of the fenders I used longer bolts on the fender to the brackets and used 1 1/4 inch fender washers and the same size rubber washer on each side of the fiberglass to give me more contact area