The New Front Fenders from @Stickerdick

• I'll be shipping these out on Friday and next week.... trying to get at least ten sets out to the OG buyers Friday and any new buyers will get them as the new sets go out... to totally honest, not sure they work, but you guys and gals will let me know.

Mark, this will be interesting.

• The 5th generation of fenders are almost ready... we have ALL of the "bobbers" done and the "street fighters" will be ready by Thursday. I'll be shipping the pre-orders first thing, then the balance will make their way to the Ozarks... It's gonna be nice to not have to deal with all of the fiberglass dust and mess anymore..... And ALL fenders will now be in a black gelcoat finish, with the holes predrilled and ready to bolt on. And we now have the brackets set-up to work from stock wheels all the way up to 22" wheels and tire.

• I’m just getting back from a couple of long trips with Kay....12,546 miles on two trips this Summer....One of the reasons I’ve been mostly absent from the Forum.

@StickerDick s fenders have been through it all and then some. All but a couple hundred of these miles were state highways and backroads and these fenders are performing the same as the day I installed them!

The look alone was worth the expense and no more water dripping out of those splash guards. Driving in the rain is leaving me dryer. I also can see my tires when pulling on a trailer or navigating a tight spot.

Hard bumps (Like those in Illinois!) exhibits a weird sound from the fenders but after inspecting yesterday, I can find no sign of any failure and everything is still tight. I can only surmise that the fenders flex a bit occasionally touching the tire but I see absolutely no rub marks.

Mark, thank you for bringing these to us. I am so pleased with the look and performance of these front fenders and highly recommend them to all who ask!

• The same here and with the every once in a while a rock in between the tire and the fender. Because the rear of my fenders are 4 1/2 inch from the pavement the left and the right side have taken a hard lick this summer with no problems. I have not even rechecked the bolts, but I did use Stainless Steel fender washers with the rubber washers under them to give me a larger contact area.

• Just picked up my beautiful fenders from the painter, hopefully I have time to install them this weekend.
    @StickerDickMark Richardson what a great product :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    [/b]

Absolutely beautiful! @Painter does it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• And now the 5th Gen fenders are starting to pop up with the early buyers for those, ran into a few snags with the 22" rims and tires, with offsets and running "bigass" tires, but with the addition of the slotted arms and 2" longer arms, I think we have those small issues resolved. I am sure those two newest customers will update us when they finish their installs.

• I can do them however you want, this customer in California, cut my streetfighters and used our special 11" brackets to fit the fenders to his 22" rims and tires. He cut them to where they are larger than our "bobber" style, but snaller than the "Streetfighter", and he painted them himself too... Very talented.

• So, where would I find all the fender kits, pics, and fender delete option, prices, and place to pay up without sifting through 26 pages...

Eureka Springs next week...

And I may or may not elect for an install.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS: