SlingTunes Wheel Lights- Thoughts?

• Has anyone purchased these? I see they are offering them at a discount and was wondering if they are worth it. Any info is appreciated.

@V-SHOT? I recall you mentioning something...

LOVE 'EM!!!!!!!
    They may be a pain in the butt to install, but the end results are to die for!!!!! I didn't get mine from SlingTunes, but they are all the same. Make sure you check with your local law enforcement office. A lot of states frown on wheel lights. Virginia is one of them. But as long as I'm not flashing them, i don't usually have any problems. Let me know, and I can send you a few install pics. If you need some assistance, just hit me up on this thread or send me a PM...and I'll shoot you my cell phone number.

• LOVE 'EM!!!!!!!They may be a pain in the butt to install, but the end results are to die for!!!!! I didn't get mine from SlingTunes, but they are all the same. Make sure you check with your local law enforcement office. A lot of states frown on wheel lights. Virginia is one of them. But as long as I'm not flashing them, i don't usually have any problems. Let me know, and I can send you a few install pics. If you need some assistance, just hit me up on this thread or send me a PM...and I'll shoot you my cell phone number.

Thanks a bunch! I spoke to Shawn for a bit today and he answered my questions. I think these may work a bit better as they seem to be thicker aluminium and don't need to be cut. He said they are a true bolt on, without drilling etc. Will let you know how they work when I get them. Thanks again!!

• I purchased rings and lights (I used an existing controller I had) from Shawn last year at Maggie Valley and am pleased with them. They are thicker rings than others I had looked at. Install was truly bolt on. Holding up well so far.

• Thanks a bunch! I spoke to Shawn for a bit today and he answered my questions. I think these may work a bit better as they seem to be thicker aluminium and don't need to be cut. He said they are a true bolt on, without drilling etc. Will let you know how they work when I get them. Thanks again!!

Yep, The ones I got from the other place...I think it was Underground Auto...were true bolt-on, as well. Other than the original controller and remote, I love the Hoops. I ended up using my own controller that I had already installed with some other RGB LEDs. Good luck with the install. Let me know if you need anything. :thumbup::thumbup:

• I purchased rings and lights (I used an existing controller I had) from Shawn last year at Maggie Valley and am pleased with them. They are thicker rings than others I had looked at. Install was truly bolt on. Holding up well so far.

Great to hear and thank you. He seemed like good people and I enjoyed the story of why he made these. Looks like i am about to buy some more lights!