Show me your day

• Yeah, so far 2020 sux! SS is parked for a couple weeks.

Fell off a 1-step stool while putting a new battery in the truck. Had to get the neighbor to finish installing the battery so I could drive myself to the emergency room. Next time when Autozone offers to install the battery for you, you let them!

And that is why Auto Zone has done my batteries for the last 25 years. Looks to me like you could still shift. When I had the carpal tunnel surgery I had to park the Sling for a few days at least until some of the pain went away

• Totally agree especially when you have two like me. Sorry to hear, kinda bad way to start new year. Let me know when you good, we’ll meet at kerrville. I am ready with this weather.

Better ride - take advantage of that 2 weeks of cool weather yearly down where you are :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• My first pole dance for the new year!

It’s a new year!!! :00000441:
    So I am hear at the chemo bay getting my first immunotherapy treatment this year. Also having to start on my deductibles for the year.:00000450:

Looking forward to seeing how this year is going to be.

keep smiling Rob! That’s a huge part of recovery! You have a good one to start the new year!!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• My first pole dance for the new year!

It’s a new year!!! :00000441:
    So I am hear at the chemo bay getting my first immunotherapy treatment this year. Also having to start on my deductibles for the year.:00000450:

Looking forward to seeing how this year is going to be.

Lookin Good Rob!!!

Praying for continued success!

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• Boomer  larry

My pleasure sharing the photos. I absolutely love it up here and would pack it in and move tomorrow. But the road to get here gets a little challenging in bad weather and I haven't yet convinced my bride. I would have to give up the Slingshot cuz it can't make the climb. But it would be worth it to me!

If you guys are ever in the area let me know you are always welcome.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Mid 70,s today here in the Philippines

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• This is the house we rented. It overlooks the lake in the crater of the Taal volcano

Images

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well, it wasn't today, but....

All the holiday dinners were done. Gifts had been exchanged. And the massive clean up was done.

Christmas day and the temp was heading to mid 60's. It was time to ride.

My son gag gifted Guardian_Angel and I, a set of 'onesies'....

So, figured I would reverse the gag.

Guardian_Angel and I donned the 'onesies'...

Cruising through town handing out snickers and being the DAD joke.

This onesies for you, Son!

Your Dad on YouTube!

Digital video shot on GoPro 7 Black with Feiyutech G6 gimbal.

Kudos to my camera person, Guardian_Angel .

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Edited once, last by airoutlaw ().

• Trike Philippine style- these are a major form of public transportation here in the Philippines especially out n the provinces - 125cc bikes strapped to a side car sometimes loaded with three or more passengers in this case my grandchildren 😜

Images

• Wow, talk about being able to show your day! It Seams our friend Ed & Family get the all time award on this one! He has a front row seat and when they get back we expect a full story with pictures! For now stay safe & know that you & Family are in our thoughts & prayers! Wow the grandkids are going to have one heck of a story!

No internet to speak of right now so I doubt I will be able to post on the forum 3G cell is to slow for much more than texting - please do me a favor and let everyone know we are safe - as a side note we did promise the grandkids a trip of a lifetime 🤪

Hey Frank - thanks for the info and prayers. We are safe at the moment, but no power and only bottled water. We are in Tagaytay so we are very close to the volcano, but we are also up higher above it. Still smoking but nothing like yesterday. We were out when it got bad and it took us 5 hours to drive the 20 miles back to our place it was raining wet mud of volcanic ash covering the vans windows very frightening. Anyway thanks again 👍

I sure speaking for the slingshot community. Were with you all!

Be safe!

• Evacuating to Manila now. We have been told we are no longer safe in Tagaytay. All of the beautiful green I showed in the earlier post is now covered in cement like volcanic ash

Images

• Ash on our car windshield yesterday. Took almost 5 hours to drive 20 miles

Images