Show me your day

• So.... do you know all the secret Masonic signs & handshakes now!? 🤠

:thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I just did. Some of us are still preparing for the massive Hurricane heading this way. It's a CAT 4 @ 140 mph winds and it has a possibility of being a Cat 5 before hitting Florida. I better make sure my hinnie is clean so I can kiss it goodbye if things don't go right

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I just did. Some of us are still preparing for the massive Hurricane heading this way. It's a CAT 4 @ 140 mph winds and it has a possibility of being a Cat 5 before hitting Florida. I better make sure my hinnie is clean so I can kiss it goodbye if things don't go right

Yea! It looks like we will get some of it also no matter which way it goes unless it goes straight across Fla.

• To everyone in Dorian's path....

The apparent inability of the forecasters to accurately report the where & when Dorian will hit simply astounds me!

Ive spent the last 3 days executing my hurricane plan (waiting on line to fill my gas cans with 40 gallons of Gas, finding & purchasing gallons of water & canned goods, putting up those ridiculous aluminum shutters, etc., etc, etc.).

Its almost panic here in S. FL, Every store is out of D batteries, no bottled water available, & if you do find it, you are limited to 2 cases.

All for what appears to be a completely wasted effort.

Pardon my ranting- its just I cvaould have been out ridding my SS in beautiful weather.

• To everyone in Dorian's path....

The apparent inability of the forecasters to accurately report the where & when Dorian will hit simply astounds me!

Ive spent the last 3 days executing my hurricane plan (waiting on line to fill my gas cans with 40 gallons of Gas, finding & purchasing gallons of water & canned goods, putting up those ridiculous aluminum shutters, etc., etc, etc.).

Its almost panic here in S. FL, Every store is out of D batteries, no bottled water available, & if you do find it, you are limited to 2 cases.

All for what appears to be a completely wasted effort.

Pardon my ranting- its just I cvaould have been out ridding my SS in beautiful weather.

Enough of that! More importantly, l hope we all get through this safely!

Barry

• The apparent inability of the forecasters to accurately report the where & when Dorian will hit simply astounds me!

I don't think it's the national weather services inability to predict, as much as it's the broadcaster's hyping it out of control so they can sell more advertising.

I always get my my weather directly from the NWS webpage, and never from the TV. during winter storms / blizzards in Maine, it's almost always drastically different. with the weather service giving probability % numbers, and the TV broadcaster calling it crap like "snowmegedon" and better kiss your loved ones goodbye.

The 2nd quote of yours I used makes me feel it's the TV broadcaster's fault.

• something for the future - - in my research to prepare a readiness kit for emergencies I came across this Emergency / camping flashlight I figure that in an emergency having a decent flashlight could be very important and batteries will only last so long and rechargeable is worthless when there is no power to recharge

I ended up deciding on this particular light for a a few reasons. first and foremost is that the light will run for 1 full hour after you crank the charger for 1 minute - - - that is way longer than most hand crank, also its water proof and as a backup its also solar

this is another item we recently added - LifeStraw - whole family emergency water purifier - down here in the desert if there were an emergency the one thing that is absolutely most important is water, unfortunately storing enough water to last would take up a huge amount of space. With this filter our swimming pool has the potential to be a huge back up water supply in addition to the bottled water we also store.

The biggest threat that could cut us off and cut off power and water is an earthquake - and with an earthquake there is no warning - no opportunity to run out and stock up at the last minute - - - a person can last a long time without food, but without water down here you wouldnt last a day

anyway just thought others here might find this information useful

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Chain nice video! Go pro? Helmet mount ?

Or perhaps chest mount? Smooth picture that’s why I ask. 🙂

Ram mount on the SS. I was holding it walking up to the dam. Some how I was having issues and had it on picture and trouble recording all day. Finally I figured it out. Some day I will read the instructions. Oh yes its a hero 7 I got on sale

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing: