Show me your day

• We were called for rain today. I drove the truck to work. Sunshine all day. Got home, planned to meet ThomSS for dinner. It rained so hard at his house, it somewhat flooded his garage. If that wasn't bad enough, it rained so bad that his gutters overflowed and the downspouts plugged. Now mind you, he has a ton of trees near his house, but this was unusual to say the least. Sun was shining here, not 45 minutes away. That is, until I went to clean up the car. I did get it cleaned up, between the hard rains. Looks like it will be Friday before it's dry again here. Thankful for that ( I'm 70 miles from Savanna ride) but hot like the devil's land. 110 real feel, perhaps 115. Hope I can make it to Savanna, but work is crazy and not sure I will. We made it first year but not the second for the same work issues. It's that time of year.....

• Sunday went to the Chicago Land 'Ride for Kids' going in was beautiful ride...the ride not bad … 3 pm coming home and stop and go traffic on I-294 not so fun. Will be in Wisconsin this next weekend for the Wisconsin 'Ride for Kids' …

Take a bow EjFord ! Nice “works”!🙂

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Well, It’s to 🥵 to ride or do any mods on the Slingshot today. The humidity is through the roof. At 11:00am already feels like 92 degrees. So I thought I would catchup on the housework!!!

• Well, It’s to 🥵 to ride or do any mods on the Slingshot today. The humidity is through the roof. At 11:00am already feels like 92 degrees. So I thought I would catchup on the housework!!!

Whoa! Slow down there man! Just because you can't ride doesn't mean you have to bust your ass on the house. Get yourself a cold beverage and take a break...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• On the way to Reno, Tahoe, and the High Sierra. Truly jaw dropping! Took the Sonora Pass with some 26 degree grades at 12k feet. Incredible!

Tahoe

Tahoe at 9k look out - ya it is that blue

High Sierra pass

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• I guess we now know who is going to win all of those "post a picture of your Slingshot" challenges :thumbsup:

Great pictures SoCal one of these days I am going to have to head up that way with my Sara - she has never been to Tahoe area, or Yosemite

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Big Sur on PCH Hwy 1 to Pismo. Melancholy as heading home tomorrow but staying on the coast.

There is a SS down there...

Then the pea soup fog rolled in - break out the jackets, gloves.

Bull seal getting ready for the night covering himself with sand

• 1740 miles this week. The SS did have some issues at the end. Burnt out center headlight, Missing screw that holds in the front spoiler so the ol girl has a sag on the starboard side. Gunna have to download the PDF of the front end as the bolt comes from the front out so may have to remove the whole thing to get to it. All very fixable AND she has never been so dirty. Going to need some TLC this weekend.

3.5 hours to get through LA this afternoon. Quite the buzz killer to finish up but no other way to get home.

East side of Santa Barbara mountains at 5k feet... Clear as a bell.

West ocean side of the Santa Barbara mountains deep in fog up to 4k feet - The Santa Barbara harbor and town is down there somewhere..

Both pictures taken just turning around in the same spot.

Lavender farm in Los Olivos - This is where I spotted the headlight out and the bolt missing...You can see the gap.

• Just drop the front off (8 Bolts) and separate and you will be able to get to the screw. Been there and done that.