Show me your day

• heavy on my mind... will have a set with in a month. I think there is a couple of weeks before they become available. Gunna reach out to kev for the DDM

sounds great to me - I trust anything that comes from DDM and Kev is an awesome distributor with price matching, a point system that really cant be beat and he really seems to stand behind the products he sells - it also doesnt hurt that in dealing with someone who is not located in our wonderful state you can avoid our crazy out of control sales tax

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Pics of Seattle, WA yesterday afternoon. You can see Safeco field and Seahawks Stadium in front of Mt. Rainier. The orher is at the famous Pike Steet market. We're up here for my Aunt's 90th birthday party. She was my mom's college roommate and they ended up marrying brothers.

Happy Cinco de Mayo all!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Nice - haven't been to Pikes in close to 30 years, but then again I havent even been to WA

• You got it my friend - prayers sent

• Ditto here! My dad had colon cancer. We didn't know because his doctor never even suggested a colonoscopy. It perforated out, and he got sepsis from it. He lasted only 13 days. In his case, it was a blessing of sorts, as he had Parkinson's and was in the latter stages of stage 4.

Just know if it's caught early enough, there are many things they can do, and your friend's odds are so much better having caught this early. This runs in my family, I know more about it than I really want to. I do get checked regularly....

• My dad had it and beat it and I hope your friend does as well. Being in my family I get the scope every five years. Start when you’re 40 years old - it’s very slow growing and when caught early very beatable.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Darned Squirrels! The population exploded this spring. Early, mild spring, lots of food results in a bumper crop of the pesky tree rats.

Hauled out the trusty Crossman air rifle, printed up a practice target and spent some quality time getting back into the swing of things. At about 23 yards I’m getting center of mass for the little buggers. First 3-4 shots were a little high. Lowered the aim point and am getting pretty good groupings now.

The backyard. Lots of hiding spaces for them.

Come on out you little buggers!

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• The hollow point in that brand is like number one out of about 15 different pellets. It would do a 3/4 to 1 inch group all day at 25 yards. I have 3 different pellets that will do that. OH! do not buy the Daisy pellets then were the worse of about 20 different pellets that I tried.

• changed my oil this morning and just now assembled and hung a new swing in the yard for kids of all ages

i-G4cnhmC-X2.jpg

• Went for a ride this morning and before I headed out on the road I decided to take the drive up Tramway road to the Station at the base of the mountain where you can board a tram and go up to over 8,000 feet in about 15 minutes. This road was my "fun road" for the first few months after I got my Slingshot - almost every evening during those first months I would head out after my wife left for work and go out and go for the ride up and back down before coming back home and setteling in for the night.