Show me your day

• SoCal some of us could say nasty things.... Sunny and dry today but only 30 degrees at the moment, may get up to 50 by late afternoon---rain until Friday. Fun in the Spring in Northern Indiana.

• SoCal some of us could say nasty things.... Sunny and dry today but only 30 degrees at the moment, may get up to 50 by late afternoon---rain until Friday. Fun in the Spring in Northern Indiana.

No salt in the wound here my friend! I too in my younger day would lay in bed with the latest edition of cycle world reading of all the good riding in Cali with snow an freezing rain outside my window in New Hampshire . I feel and know your pain!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• EjFord - on another note I think I read in another thread you had/have some health issues- if so, hope you are doing well.

I'm about as fit as possible for someone older than dirt(75). My wife has been replumbed and rebuilt. Staying closer to home last year after her back surgery, she not doing a well as she had hoped but not nearly in as much pain as before. All is going in a positive direction. Planning lots of rides for the summer. Little work (need gas money) and lots of riding time.

• Well I'm off today so I got up early and took a ride up to Idyllwild to get breakfast at the Mile High Cafe - From Palm Desert up the mountain is about an hour ride and goes from 200 feet elevation up to a bit over 5200 feet, it was 50 degrees when I got up there and 92 when I got back home. I figured no one would want to sit through an hour long ride video its a bit like sitting through some uncles vacation movies, so I decided to film it as a time laps - so here you have it, my 1 hour ride up the mountain in 3 minutes and 7 seconds.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Well I'm off today so I got up early and took a ride up to Idyllwild to get breakfast at the Mile High Cafe - From Palm Desert up the mountain is about an hour ride and goes from 200 feet elevation up to a bit over 5200 feet, it was 50 degrees when I got up there and 92 when I got back home. I figured no one would want to sit through an hour long ride video its a bit like sitting through some uncles vacation movies, so I decided to film it as a time laps - so here you have it, my 1 hour ride up the mountain in 3 minutes and 7 seconds.

I had no idea that Red Slingshot could go that fast! 😜

From the direction we would be coming those roads are closed on the 74 . We would have to come up from the south but it looks like a great ride !

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I had no idea that Red Slingshot could go that fast! 😜

From the direction we would be coming those roads are closed on the 74 . We would have to come up from the south but it looks like a great ride !

unfortunately the roads up from your side are pretty messed up and it seems its going to be a long time before they are back fully open. I had to go back down the way I went up this morning. It was a nice ride, but would have been better if I could have made a loop by coming home through Banning - - - oh well, the breakfast was great and I had fun

this was my ride - both up and back down (I actually started in Palm Springs, but the map shows the part I filmed

i-GxVjxWF-X2.png

• and the ride back down

• Thanks Edward Neal great job and just proving our point, The RED ONES are the fastest! I like it !

JUST SAYIN

I haven't done the math, but 50 miles of winding mountain road in 3 minutes - pretty dang fast :)

• I believe so at the corner of hwy 78 and 79. Cool little town- a lot of bikers too.

so, SoCal did you take the coil over plunge yet?