Show me your day

• O my way to work - supposed to rain later today so I have my top on

i-rTgSNLm-XL.jpg

Oh - and you have to love this - grabbed this snap of this sign on the pump - notice that it says plus sales taxes and fees ||

i-FV3Mpxj-X2.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Have you gotten your Cali registration in yet?..... 535$ to Register my Dodge 2016 truck....

registration not until May - so I have a bit of time to sell things so I can afford it

Jk

• Indiana 2016 Slingshot with Specialty Plates $249.35

PA motorcycle registration annual fee: 19 dollars per year plus a 5 dollar fee for Allegheny County. 37 dollars for a car per year plus a 5 dollar fee for Allegheny County.

My original charge to get a vanity plate was 20 dollars a one time charge. The state has raised that rate now to104 dollars. When I purchased the Sling, I think the charge for the plate was 78 dollars plus another 55 for title verification, both a one time charge.

Weak people revenge.:evil:

Strong people forgive.:saint:

Intelligent people ignore.:P

Albert Einstein

Edited 3 times, last by CptJeep: more information to add ().

• [quote='SoCal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/5252-show-me-your-day/&postID=256895#post256895']

Clone RR now! California need him more than ever!

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/92077/

[/quote]

Ronnie couldn’t get elected now if he was the only candidate on the slate. 😢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Went out Sunday with Goats_Hogs and the wives to "World of Wheels" Autorama/Indianapolis.

On our way out met up with SS Indy Group for breakfast at Lord Ashley's Pub & Eatery/Indianapolis...

On way home stopped by one of our favorite eating spots... 1000 Degree Pizza, bread sticks and pizza are awesome! :thumbsup:

Played some cards with Brent and Sharon then headed home.

We had a great day! Had a little snow and ice, roads got a little greasy, but made it home without issue.

• a view from our hotel on Manila Bay

i-PWMVhJ8-XL.jpg

• today overlooking the Taal volcano crater/lake the last eruption was 1977

i-qHzCPj7-XL.jpg

• Today was our last full day here in the Philippines. We have taken care of the business of bringing my mother in laws remains home and all other family business so today we decided to have a little fun and did a cruise to the island of Corregidor and a full day tour to learn about amazing history of this place. Reading about this place in the history books does not come close to doing it justice, the valor of the U.S. and Philippine men and women who fought shoulder to shoulder to hold this small dot of land that held so much importance is beyond belief - such a great day that next time we come here we are going to do the tour that allows us to stay over night and get out on our won to explore

i-F8dsLJw-XL.jpg

i-Vq7n3vD-XL.jpg

• Glad you’re having a successful trip and have the time to do things in as well. Judging from some of your pictures you live on a hillside. I hope you’ve checked in at Palm Springs has experienced some crazy floods as of late. Hope all is good Ed!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• 49 degrees and not going to get any warmer today. Heat is on in the Playroom and doing a little more organizing, I have a lot more floor and cabinet space now since getting rid of some stuff that was just sitting and had not been used in years. A word to the wise, do not collect sh$$ that you do not plan on using in one year unless it is car and SS parts that will get used sooner or later. You would not believe how much of that stuff I have gotten rid of. I am not building any more Hot Rods even though I may get the 35 back on the road when I quit spending on the SS.