Show me your day

• Volunteering to run Hotel Transylvania III at a local park. Lots of cool costumes this year.

Not anymore, sweet retirement however just to keep up with you may go back as part time. You know that every time i wake up late ( 8am) i say to myself " get up you know Ej has been up for two hours already!

• Volunteering to run Hotel Transylvania III at a local park. Lots of cool costumes this year.

Not anymore, sweet retirement however just to keep up with you may go back as part time. You know that every time i wake up late ( 8am) i say to myself " get up you know Ej has been up for two hours already!

8:00am on Sunday morning Georgia and I are heading to Branson, MO to see some shows and take a little vacation. Will be coming to Florida in Jan 2019, hopefully we can get together when we come down.

• @thesabrerattler and Sharon and Norma and I went to ride the sisters, but one of them will be closed for awhile, 200 feet of road an bridge are gone Washed away and we couldn’t even get close enough for pic.
    Well we put over 500 miles on SS even had to stop for a parade in Medina, throwing candy and all. Then had to get some apple ice cream while all traffic settled down. Anyway good times with good friends

Even with two crotch rockets having wrecks. Lot of motorcycles out today.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• For those deer, elk & antelope hunters out there:
    Berry Pan Sauce
    Tender and lean, these venison medallions pair beautifully with this simple and very tasty pan sauce.
    INGREDIENTS:
    400 grams venison medallions
    olive oil
    Chinese 5-spice
    sea salt and ground pepper
    Sauce
    2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
    ½ cup red wine
    ½ cup beef stock
    3 tablespoons redcurrant jelly
    2 cloves garlic, crushed
    1 cup frozen blackberries or raspberries or a mixture of both
    small knob butter
    METHOD:
    Brush the medallions with oil and sprinkle each side with a tiny pinch of 5-spice. Season with salt and pepper.
    Heat a sauté pan until hot then cook for 3 minutes on each side for medium rare venison. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely to keep warm. Don’t wash the pan.
    Place the pan back over a high heat and add the vinegar and red wine. Let it bubble up and reduce by half. Add the beef stock, redcurrant jelly and garlic and season. Simmer for 5 minutes then add the berries and cook until they soften and the sauce is reduced and syrupy. Stir in the butter to make a lovely glossy sauce.
    To serve: Slice the venison against the grain and arrange on plates. Add the resting juices to the berry sauce and spoon over the top. Serve with a cooked green vegetable.

Bon apetit!

• There is a cooking thread also. I forget the title but it would be a nice addition to that thread so that people could find this later. BBQ and Sides is one thread and there is another one