Hidden gps unit

• "YOUR" President? Hmmm, Alien, Russian or Canadian @Bigdog.

Funny thing is, I've read some of the off the wall articles you picked up your crazy from. I think one of the articles is on that website that had one of your fellow believers go into a bakery armed, trying to force his way into a non-existent basement to save non-existent children from uninvolved Hillary Clinton. :00008356:

It did however prove one thing. Some people will go along with and act on a crazy story, because they are "smarter" than the rest of us. X/

• Killery, Podesta and a bunch of others are involved in pedophilia and other stuff, if you do your home work you will see how dirty and corrupt the swamp is...wait until you see the Killery sex tape come out...Huma and her family are part of the Muslim brotherhood...they found classified material on wieners laptop....huma put the emails there and killery sent them to her...from unsecured computer servers that were open to foreign governments around the world to access freely....treason...

Expect to see up coming military tribunals and public hangings of some of the previous tip top administration people....for high crimes and treason...like selling 20% of our uranium to Russia...which ended up in Iran and North Korea and who knows where else...

The swamp mud is really deep...corruption and bribery and pedophilia .... .from everyone that started a phony foundation to launder the bribes...like McCain, Pelosi, Clinton’s...the list is large...politicians that are multi-millionaires for no apparent to reason on congressional salaries .....This goes all the way back to papa Bush....who killed Kennedy when he was the head of the CIA..because he was going to expose all of this stuff way back then...that’s why his brothers were killed too.

why do you think so many politicians are leaving office and not running for re-election....doesn’t that seem odd to you?....they got busted with their hands in the cookie jar and other places...

Just think back to Trump saying how many generals were backing him....and all this money for the military upgrades is his way of paying them back....plus oblamo practically killed all of our military with all the cut backs...the USMC and the rest are going to help him drain the swamp. It could all very well happen this weekend.

This is HUGE....you can’t make this stuff up....the swamp is going to be squeaky clean..

There is so much dirt coming out your head will be spinning....involving thousands of people, last number I heard was over 18,000.....gitmo is being expanded to house most of them and to hold the military tribunals....Many politicians and very popular media people. Hollywood is full of pedos...watch for lots of suicides....before they get arrested....

• Yep, cause if you are gonna do a purge... pick an event, like say... Easter. The rising of Christ to put a lot of folks in the ground... this will endear you to the people... and they will not be resistant to any further actions taken by you.

Of course, if you are in Washington protesting gun violence and not carrying... well, sheep in the pen. What better way to gather up all the entertainers, politicians, and news media.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Instead of worrying about the kadashion whores, and twittering and face booking meaningless info and gossip and being brainwashed by MSM commies.....I’m busy learning what really matters ....I’m not drinking the koolaid...the great awakening storm is coming...the swamp will be drained and the criminals will be punished..start investigating and stop tweeting...open your mind to reality...

We’ve been lied to all of our lives....they have changed history books and dumbed down our kids, filled our bodies with poisons. They have killed thousands of innocent people to push their agenda and laughed in your face about it. Stolen billions of dollars. Many things about our past has been hidden from us. They are taking our constitutional rights little by little.

• I guess nobody believes they want your guns and second amendment deleted...

That’s how Hitler managed to stay in power...nobody could fight back...how did that turn out for millions of “dead” people?

They can take mine after my trigger finger is dead..from pulling the trigger until it falls off..

• Yep, never will happen to us... mentality of people... and this is where @Bigdog is wrong. History is a vast recording of past events and things get lost in the retelling. Just like memories, things get forgotten. People tend to think that because of their education and ability to control the outcome, that it will not happen to them. But, history points out that every influential civilization has failed. And they all failed from greed. The bible says we were given freedom of choice. Adam and Eve had it all. But, they thought they needed that one thing more...
    And every civilation since has followed suit.
    So, @Bigdog predicts the future with a date based on all the information he has gleened from... history, present day.
    And this is where we all need the foil hats... cause, believe it or not... he is not the first to predict the demise of a civilization.

And all this from a "Hidden GPS Unit". Oh the conspiracy...

• Who’s talking about the end of the world...geez.....it will be the end of the world as we know it....the world will be given back to the people.

.I’m talking about Trump draining the swamp by arresting thousands of traitors, pedophiles, child traffickers, globalists, commies and corrupt politicians. This weekend looks pretty good for a take down...

They have been changing what is written in history books used to teach your kids..... they deliberately omit certain facts, change facts and rewrite things to help brainwash your kids.

• Nobody said end of the world... civilization. Mayans, Incas, Roman empire, Harapa, Chaco, Pueblo. Just to name a few.

The people had to re-adapt or perish.

The United States of America has been an influential civilization in the world but will only continue for as long as it serves a purpose to the people. There may always be a United States of America, but it may not include all the current states.