Slingshots Uncorked II (Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 12:00pm - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 3:00pm)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked II

Fri, Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am - Sun, Apr 15th 2018, 2:00 pm

103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

16 participants, 45 undecided and 0 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 13th 2018, 11:00 am
  • Made it in. Navy past made working in the (warm) rain just another day. @MACAWS thank you again for opening up your house and your lovely bride's home to a bunch of dysfunctional wrench turners. Next on the agenda will be Maggie Valley and yep, I'm a New-be. But that makes it all the better. Learn from the vets. Do it right the first time. Have fun early. Memorable birthday. One that will not soon be repeated at this level. Love you all. Respect you above all. Ride Safe. Love the one you wake up to in the morning. <3

• Then, we won a hat and t-shit from @lrobbi AND a case of wine from @kev. YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

And it could,nt have went to a nicer bunch ! cause you're all the best down there! Next time I'm gonna make it in person but I would of had to run snow tires this year !
    Now tell the truth,, how many knew Southern Ontario was known for it's wineries in the Niagara Penninsula ,,, oh and Ice wine is a specialty of ours here too !

• I am glad that everyone enjoyed the weekend and arrived back home safety. It was a good thing that I did not go, I have been laid up in my recliner for the last 2 days. I have been in the recliner all day today and have not even looked out of the door even though it is still 77 degrees outside.

• I am glad that everyone enjoyed the weekend and arrived back home safety. It was a good thing that I did not go, I have been laid up in my recliner for the last 2 days. I have been in the recliner all day today and have not even looked out of the door even though it is still 77 degrees outside.

Sorry, can't like you being "laid up in the recliner"! Get well soon brother.

Tim "Ghost" Ganey
    Winfield, Alabama
    205spam412spam2868

• And it could,nt have went to a nicer bunch ! cause you're all the best down there! Next time I'm gonna make it in person but I would of had to run snow tires this year !Now tell the truth,, how many knew Southern Ontario was known for it's wineries in the Niagara Penninsula ,,, oh and Ice wine is a specialty of ours here too !

I am a total wine snob. We were meant to get this. I knew about ice wine 100%, but @V-SHOT, also a wine snob is all up to speed on Niagra Peninsula. I should have known, as I was born in Buffalo...

Delighted, delighted, delighted. Not the kind of stuff I can find locally, and that's a bit of a hike for me for a bottle of wine. A treat for us.

Bride and I did a happy dance, called "Doing the Laundry" upon winning it. Hopefully no pics and no vids of that display. Though everyone saw it, so maybe the damage is already done.

Cheers, and all the best from the Big E & Bride!

• My wife Kim and I would like to echo the thanks and appreciation to Mitch and Colette. We had a great time and enjoyed the dinner and wine tasting event. It was a great pleasure to meet everyone and share in the experience and see everyone's slings. Now I have some goals to go after lol. Knowing the different things to start adding and which order to do it in. The ride home was so much quicker it seemed. We got a little wet coming out of clarkesville but it was from what was already on the road. Stopped in Richmond for some coffee, lunch and gas and then continued on. It sprinkled a little bit but nothing more. Got home around 1240 and unloaded the van. As soon as we got inside and started to unwind, Mother Nature let loose lol. made it just in time. And a big thanks for everything. :BLACKSS::!::!::!:

• I did get the new battery installed yesterday and that is a story in itself. Yes the Optima battery will fit, just not with the Welter Duals. NAPA 26 battery ordered and did not come in, at least I got my money back. Then I go to Auto Zone and they do not have a Duralast Gold but they did have the 2 year so I got that one. I was tired of running around trying to find a battery.

• Made it in. Navy past made working in the (warm) rain just another day. @MACAWS thank you again for opening up your house and your lovely bride's home to a bunch of dysfunctional wrench turners. Next on the agenda will be Maggie Valley and yep, I'm a New-be. But that makes it all the better. Learn from the vets. Do it right the first time. Have fun early. Memorable birthday. One that will not soon be repeated at this level. Love you all. Respect you above all. Ride Safe. Love the one you wake up to in the morning. <3

Thank you for another Flying Pig!
    This is a special one!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I did get the new battery installed yesterday and that is a story in itself. Yes the Optima battery will fit, just not with the Welter Duals. NAPA 26 battery ordered and did not come in, at least I got my money back. Then I go to Auto Zone and they do not have a Duralast Gold but they did have the 2 year so I got that one. I was tired of running around trying to find a battery.

That's strange. I have the dual exhaust and the Optima Yellow Top Battery. Fit like a glove...with room to spare. Wonder what the difference is.

Hey you missed the party but is sounds like you got laid!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!