Super Bowl Sunday

• Another case of FAKE NEWS and how some people (in this case the educators in Kentucky fail to verify ANYTHING before acting. If interested in the truth, please read on.

1 2 3 4 Final
    2014 Indianapolis Colts Logo Indianapolis Colts 0 7 0 0 7
    2014 New England Patriots Logo New England Patriots 14 3 21 7 45

The under-inflated footballs in question were discovered at half time. The entire second half was played with regulation air pressures. This 10 year old wiz kid who hates Tom Brady says he cheated and the Patriots had an unfair advantage. Please note that the first half score was patriots 17, the Colts 7. The 2 touchdowns scored by the Patriots were scored by a run and a pass. So Brady and his "CHEATERS" may have stolen a total of 7 points during the first quarter of play. Now in the third quarter when this alleged CHEATING ended, what did Brady do? He took the properly inflated footballs and threw for 2 more touchdowns as well as another running play. To top off their 45 points and to put the game out of reach, they added another running touchdown while not allowing the Colts to score anything!! 45-7 by CHEATING? Yea, right. How about 28-0 in the second half with the eyes of all officials on the patriots. Sorry kid. Give back your award and be happy next year when your sorry educators hand out your participation award to EVERYONE!

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by funinthesun ().

• I don't think that the fact someone does well without cheating is proof that they didnt cheat. In my life it has been my experience that often times people cheat when it wasnt necessary, it has also been my experience that people often fail even when they cheat

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Congrats to Tom Brady and the Patriots !! not necessarily a fan BUT karma is a bitch you scum suckin Ram’s - the Saints should been there.......I could still be a little bitter :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Congrats to Tom Brady and the Patriots !! not necessarily a fan BUT karma is a bitch you scum suckin Ram’s - the Saints should been there.......I could still be a little bitter :00008172:

not sure you should blame the Rams for the bad call, they didnt do it.

also in the overtime the Saints won the toss and got the ball - almost a guaranteed win in sudden death, but they blew it and threw an interception - - yea they got screwed by the bad call, but after the ref screwed them they screwed themselves

Not a fan of either team or even a huge football guy, but bad calls happen all the time and in almost every game and if you lose because of one its not the other teams fault

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• not sure you should blame the Rams for the bad call, they didnt do it.

also in the overtime the Saints won the toss and got the ball - almost a guaranteed win in sudden death, but they blew it and threw an interception - - yea they got screwed by the bad call, but after the ref screwed them they screwed themselves

Not a fan of either team or even a huge football guy, but bad calls happen all the time and in almost every game and if you lose because of one its not the other teams fault

Yep - I’m not a football nut either but I have buddies that are absolute Saints animals. If I didn’t bad mouth the Rams I could wind up stuffed in a gator hole - the Dixie Madia is still alive and well :00008172::00008172::00008172:

• I had issues with the personal foul called against the Rams in the first quarter. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/…bowl-bad-call-defenseless

I don't care for either team, but that call was wrong.

Bad call but didn't result in any points. Besides it was offset by the sideline catch that was rulled a good catch for the Rams. Clearly he didn't have two feet in and have control.

I was happy to see the low number of flags in a very physical game, I like seeing the defense rule the game.

• I was really glad to see there was nothing political that I saw during the game and halftime. Even though viewership was at a 10 year low I think removing politics is a good move to bringing the fans back. One thing kinda makes me scratch my head - halftime show was, to me, geared for the 30 year old and below - guess they couldn’t get anybody else to play but how many in that age bracket can afford Super Bowl tickets?? Not many would be my guess..

• I had issues with the personal foul called against the Rams in the first quarter. https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/…bowl-bad-call-defenseless

I don't care for either team, but that call was wrong.

Agreed. A guy catches the ball and is a position to advance down the field and you can't hit him from the front but if he misses the ball you can annihilate him from behind.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)