SLINGSHOTS IN Las Vegas April 11th-15th WHO'S GOING??

• So finally California has the opportunity to join one of @ivor s awesome events a little closer to home! Who will be going and where do you plan to stay if not at the event's hotel??

If your in the Cali area and are partaking in this event hit me up as I will probably drive the sling while the wifey either flies or drives the truck and trailer there. Would love to ride in with a few folks on the way! If your coming from the opposite direction then what are your plans and where will you be staying?

Super excited to finally get to meet @Dave@DDMWorks and the crew and others from the opposite side of the states. Hopefully this will be a successful event for Ivor and worth doing again in the future!

Does anyone know if Bob aka @MEFIburn will be attending?

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• We're thinking of trying to make Vegas. Wanting to avoid the summer heat we hit crossing the Dakota's last year going to SSITR.

However, we will be at the mercy of Mother Nature as we leave Manitoba.

• We plan to drive down from Modesto and it sounds like there may be a group from the Bay Area.

I'm right off the 99 so let me know when you are coming in to town if you are heading that way! PM me your number or find mine on this site in several places!! cool-squared

Depending on mother nature and time off from work, I might be able to make it. At the very least I am thinking of flying down to vegas for a day or 2...who's picking me up from the airport?

We'll get you a ride! Let us know what day it turns out to be when you arrive!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I doesn't appear that MEFI Bob will be attending this show.

There are probably around 10 coming from AZ. I am signed up and hope to be there for a couple of days, unless work drags me to the east coast during that time.

Vegas Baby! ;)

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• @STYLN if @MBMedic gets hemmed up due to mother nature's wrath...does the offer still stand?

I should be good still. Leaving Friday, and still plan to be in Vegas either late Sunday or early Monday. Heading straight South to Wichita, KS and then West to Vegas. Weather looks a lot warmer this route too, lol

But, yeah, a back-up plan never hurts, lol

• I doesn't appear that MEFI Bob will be attending this show.

There are probably around 10 coming from AZ. I am signed up and hope to be there for a couple of days, unless work drags me to the east coast during that time.

Vegas Baby! ;)

I am also coming in from the AZ route too now, lol

• I should be good still. Leaving Friday, and still plan to be in Vegas either late Sunday or early Monday. Heading straight South to Wichita, KS and then West to Vegas. Weather looks a lot warmer this route too, lol
    But, yeah, a back-up plan never hurts, lol

Holy crap...how long are you going to be in Vegas? lol. Also, sent you a friend request on Facebook. I'll shoot you my number over PM sometime next week. Looks like I should be showing up on Wednesday around 1230pm...but this is Spirit Airlines...so I'll either crash or be really late.

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• Holy crap...how long are you going to be in Vegas? lol. Also, sent you a friend request on Facebook. I'll shoot you my number over PM sometime next week. Looks like I should be showing up on Wednesday around 1230pm...but this is Spirit Airlines...so I'll either crash or be really late.

really just 5 days. Arrive on Monday, wife gets in on Friday, we head out to the Grand Canyon on Saturday, then down to Temecula till the 18th. She flies out of Vegas again, I stay overnight then head for home on the 19th.

Back in Manatoba in around the 22nd.

It is my 20th year and got my bonus week of holidays. Put them in for this one. Heh, I only work 4 days in April, lol

• really just 5 days. Arrive on Monday, wife gets in on Friday, we head out to the Grand Canyon on Saturday, then down to Temecula till the 18th. She flies out of Vegas again, I stay overnight then head for home on the 19th.
    Back in Manatoba in around the 22nd.

It is my 20th year and got my bonus week of holidays. Put them in for this one. Heh, I only work 4 days in April, lol

That's friggin awesome!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...