Halo light install

• Just curious for anyone who installed the halos. How was install and what was time frame to complete? Im considering getting these. Do you need the Fuse Block? (more than lights!!) How do the halos look during the day (off), do halos ruin the look of the headlight during the day?

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

Edited once, last by BONES ().

• I did the halo light install and fuse block install from SlingMods with the headlight switch.

SlingMods Halo

SingMods Fuse Block

SlingMods Headlight Switch

Install was about 2 1/2 hours for me but that depends on how comfortable you are with wiring everything up. Fuse box is a must if you plan on adding any other led to your Shot as it makes is so much easier.

You do not need the fuse block or the headlight switch if you do not want to, but it it makes things easier.

If you do not switch your headlights off with the switch it will leave you with yellow looking stock headlights that will make you scratch your head IMO that look bad. The LED headlight kit will make them look tons better though and give you better lighting.

I run my halo's by themselves and I notice more people looking, pointing, staring at the Shot then anything else. They give it a mean look up front and really makes it stand out even more. :thumbup:

• Do yourself a favor and toss the instructions and the wire termination blocks that come with the kit. The blocks are not waterproof/water resistant. The wire is very thin and flimsy so take care with it. Best bet is to solder your wire connections and use shrink wrap or if you are not comfortable with that use waterproof crimp terminals.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• I have 4 halos I want to connect. I too have the fuse block but the leads from the halos are of course too short. Can I just connect the leads to the Slingshot headlights and if not then what size wire do I need to extend the existing ones and what size fuse should I use. No instructions came with this stuff BTW

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless