How do I pick the proper shield for me?

• How do I pick the proper shield for me?

Give us a call @ 330 968 4644 or visit f4customs.com Thanks!

This is the age old question, “do I look through the windshield or over the top”. It has been our experience with any other windshield due to clarity and rain shedding you should look over the shield. However with the "optical clarity" and "rain shedding" ability of the F4 Customs windshield you now have the option to have extra protection that you can get from looking through and being behind the taller windshields.

• I have been in quite a few storms and I can say I wish my glasses would shed rain better!!!
    Seems with stock windshield I never get enough air to keep them from beading up...

Why buy one when you can have two at twice the price..... :evil:

• How do I pick the proper shield for me?

Give us a call @ 330 968 4644 or visit f4customs.com Thanks!

This is the age old question, “do I look through the windshield or over the top”. It has been our experience with any other windshield due to clarity and rain shedding you should look over the shield. However with the "optical clarity" and "rain shedding" ability of the F4 Customs windshield you now have the option to have extra protection that you can get from looking through and being behind the taller windshields.

There is one real fine point to that and it will happen. What if it fogs up and you cannot see over it and you are at 80+ MPH on the interstate. Has happened 3 times to me, but I cut both of mine off to nose level because I do not like looking thru the wind screen. Good luck with looking thru. This is just a SAFETY note.

• There is one real fine point to that and it will happen. What if it fogs up and you cannot see over it and you are at 80+ MPH on the interstate. Has happened 3 times to me, but I cut both of mine off to nose level because I do not like looking thru the wind screen. Good luck with looking thru. This is just a SAFETY note.

@FunCycle 's words are wise and true. Been a look-over guy since the early 80s for that exact reason, amongst others. Dunno the F4 line, but I have the Madstad adjustable, and can adjust height and tilt at speed to get look-over and have the rain flow over my head - or at least, above my eyes. A bit tricky, but it can be done.