Hahn SST TurboSystem Group Buy

• Any idea on how many people we have in on the deal now? Saltyclown and I seem to be in the same boat with holding out until we know we can get 10.

And there's like 8 more people in the same boat...

Wait a minute...

Haha... Just being a smart ass... :saint:

• awesome! Hey Bill, I noticed that the pre-tapped oil pan is no longer available to purchase for the turbo kit. Do you guys no longer offer that and we will need to drill instead? Thanks!

Yes, we've discontinued that option. Originally offered for those who would prefer this style, we've only ever sold a couple, with hundreds of our customers going the in-block port instead. At this time, it's become apparent that the low oil-pan style drain fitting is not optimally positioned for effective oil drainback, as it's too close to the level of oil in the sump, as well as unprotected from crankshaft oil slinging, not to mention oil slosh. Another turbo company has had a devil of a time with this approach to the oil drain, aggravated by the fact that their turbo was also mounted too low, so the needed gravity drain "head" or height was not there...leading to oil seepage and smoking. Nasty bits!

The in-block drain fitting is superior in every aspect, and has now become our standard. This location, higher on the block, enjoys superior protection from not only oil slosh but also crankshaft oil slinging. As this is also the location used by GM in their factory turbo versions of the engine, it's already ideally engineered for this purpose.

• Thanks Bill! That is all I needed to know. I appreciate the in-depth answer. Looks like I have all the knowledge I need to get the kit ordered this weekend. I look forward to owning your amazing Kit.

• Only 3 confirmed so far? Come on guys. Income tax checks will be rolling in. What better way to grab yourself a discounted turbo that the GOVERNMENT buys you (well, not really, but you can convince the wife of that one petty easily). 7 more guys will get there doors blown off if they don't take the deal this week

If your carpet has to match the drapes,
    shouldn't your trailer match your Slingshot?

• Only 3 confirmed so far? Come on guys. Income tax checks will be rolling in. What better way to grab yourself a discounted turbo that the GOVERNMENT buys you (well, not really, but you can convince the wife of that one petty easily). 7 more guys will get there doors blown off if they don't take the deal this week

I wish... this year and next we will owe big time. One of the reasons I was holding out for 20% as I can't keep bleeding out. BUT COME ON 20%!!!

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• The only way to get to the 20% is to commit, if everyone waits and watches we never will get there lol. I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more traction. Bill not only stepped up for the group buy he set some pretty smoking price points.

If I didn't owe as much in taxes this year, I would have been in already. I am shocked at the low response myself. Hopefully it goes to 7 or so and we can jump in!

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• This is what I did....although def not for everyone. If you have a good credit score 0% interest credit cards are a dime a dozen anywhere from 12-24 months. Breaking up the turbo system into payments over time at 0% interest works for me. The little bit taken out each month is hardly noticeable. Obviously have to make sure its paid by the end of the promo or they WILL bend you over. (Paging @Tripod)

• So just need 2 more + me which would make 7. We going to get two more? Come on! If we have 7 by Monday, then just 3 more needed and we have a week to do it. That is do-able! :00007555:

• I've now blanket-bombed the Facebook community...sorry to all of those whose notifications I blew up!

Next comes an email to our Slingshot mailing list.

We've eight more days to get seven more members and reach that 20% off level...let's get the word out, everyone!

I'm trying, I'm trying... hit Facebook a few times myself. What happened to the 6 today? Come on people! @slingo said sometime today, but we need another two! That puts us over the line for 10%... need to work on the 20%!