Hahn SST TurboSystem Group Buy

• Hope you don't mind Bill, but I posted about the "SSTgroupbuy" some other places (facebook) as it seems like there isn't enough traction here. I can take it down if you prefer... just trying to do my part :thumbup:

:00000436:
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• Spoke with Bill tonight on the phone, had a great conversation and got all my questions answered. Got my name on the group buy list of soon to be Hahn Turbo slings!!! Bill is a super nice guy and if your on the fence or have any questions def give him a shout. Lets get this to 10 orders fellas! I went with the Stage 2/2X with PortFueler and Manifold :evil:

• Same setup here... just waiting to see how many orders. I'm definitely in with the 20% as I think it's a great deal.

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. - Bill Gates

• In terms of group members so far, we have one in the boat, and our lines are tugging with several more, some of which will likely jump in this week. Without a doubt, the bait is nigh irresistible, and the quarry is gathering!

What's likely to happen is that near the end of the 30 days (February 19th), we will see a flurry of "fence-sitters" (such as our friend @SaltyClownNY) who've been gathering up the nerve and/or marshaling their resources - that will suddenly throw down. This is how it almost always goes, and it's easy to understand: this is a large investment, and a substantial commitment to altering one's Sling, and so it's not necessarily an "impulse buy". Most will need some time to research as well as gather needed funds.

So far, I can tell you all that the flurry of info-gathering from interested participants bodes quite well. The key is in sheer numbers....the more folks we can reach, the better the likelihood of getting to ten or more members. So please keep spreading the word - the money you save may be your own!

• As the thread is starting to get a little long, here's a recap of the process and pricing. Of course, I challenge all interested individuals to review the entire thread, as there's a lot of good info here!

----------------------------

Thanks to popular demand, we've decided to add our Turbo Exhaust Systems and TurboSystem Options to the Group Buy as well. The Group Buy discount code will apply across all of these items, as well as the turbosystems themselves. That discount code is "SSTgroupbuy", and can save as much as one thousand dollars or more on a fully optioned system!

Of course, all the Stage 2/2X TurboSystems will include our new Gen2 Intercooler as standard equipment.

Additionally, some new excitement...our StreetRace Billet Intake Manifold and PortFueler EMS are also now in the bidding, at the same discount levels of 10% and 20%. These impressive new products can be supplied as standard equipment on these GroupBuy TurboSystems, and I'll have more pricing data on this shortly....it's surprisingly not as much as one might imagine! More to come.

So, we have thirty days, until February 19th, to gather up between five and ten participants, the total of which will determine the discount as shown below. Joining the group consists of visiting our website and placing your order. We will keep Group members apprised as the count increases. When we hit ten members, we'll rebate the additional 10% to the first nine members. You'll note I say when, not if. There is no "if"...IF we all bust our tails to fill the ten member target. The way I see it, what better carrot to dangle in front of the first nine members than to get them in on spreading the word, in heady anticipation of their rebate$ of hundred$ of dollar$ each?

March 21st is the end of the 30-day window for shipping, so all SST Group Buy TurboSystems will have shipped by then.

So, away we go...interested and prospective members, you can get on board anytime starting at this link. I'm here on this thread to answer questions; shy types are invited to PM me if they prefer

I'm also available, ready and willing for telephone consultation. Just PM me know your number, and a good time window to call and we'll get together.

And so the Die is Cast...Let the boosted times roll, and save some serious cheese, in our first-ever Group Buy for SST TurboSystems!

Here's the pricing and links:

For five orders in the Group Buy (click the links below to learn more):

Stage 1 SST SlingShot TurboSystem: regularly $2699, Group Buy 5-unit price: $2429.10!

Stage 2/2X SlingShot TurboSystem: regularly $3399, Group Buy 5-unit price: $3059.10!

Should we attain TEN orders, here's the pricing:

Stage 1 SST SlingShot TurboSystem: regularly $2699, Group Buy 10-unit price: $2159.20!

Stage 2/2X SlingShot TurboSystem: regularly $3399, Group Buy 10-unit price: $2719.20!

All Stage 2/2X TurboSystems include our brand-new Gen 2 Upgraded Intercooler, as seen at this link. You can also view it at this video.

• What's likely to happen is that near the end of the 30 days (February 19th), we will see a flurry of "fence-sitters" (such as our friend @SaltyClownNY) who've been gathering up the nerve and/or marshaling their resources - that will suddenly throw down. This is how it almost always goes, and it's easy to understand: this is a large investment, and a substantial commitment to altering one's Sling, and so it's not necessarily an "impulse buy". Most will need some time to research as well as gather needed funds.

I guess you could say resources. Trying to figure out how I'm going to get a bed or heavy duty sleeping bag actually IN the slingshot LOL. Hard to justify the funds, but for 20% off, I'll figure it out! Come on 10!

• Thanks! I did not realize this forum existed. I have been on Slingshotforums and just found out this one has way more members and ideas! Glad to be here.

That forum SUCKS! Lol! @rabtech started this one in April of 2016 & all the people with knowledge & experience bailed & moved over here. You’ll see references here & there to “TDS”, which means The Dark Side, & that refers to the forum you came from. We are really happy you’ve found us - this place is like home & we’re definitely (a dysfunctional) family here. TONS of information available & TONS of humor also. ENJOY!!! If you have questions, just ask - we’re here to help (well, & harass, too! :D ).

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014