Forced induction resale

• I understand what you are saying. I am lucky enough to have the 2 slings in the garage. The only difference between the the 2 is the SC. Each one has to be driven differently with the NA staying in the higher higher rpm range and the SC being able to stay in a higher gear, allowing it to pull longer through and out of the turns.
    As well as running different tires, the SC has a larger diameter tire that effectively gives me higher gearing.
    Crazy thing is I think I have found a way to get even more traction. (Coming soon)

geeze @Slingrazor, those aluminum tire chains I sent you were for snow use only , I never even thought of welding them to the rims for permanent use , way to go ! :00008356:

• Tom,
    I love my boosted Alpha, they did the install and I have no issues like some mention that don't have one. I honestly don't IIthink you would benefit from boosting for the money unless you just want it. I know you can afford it if you want it, but you are a conservative driver (by choice), and I know if you were to sell boosted or not , your ss would be in pristine . You will be lucky to get 50% back not counting any labor, so if your not going to use the boost why waste the money. tttt

• I love having a turbo, it made the slingshot drive like it looks.
    I installed the Hahn 2X at about 8k miles and have over 18k on it now I always have a big smile on my face every time I drive either on the road or the track. It is a great value and very well built system. As you all know I can't leave well enough alone and am always trying new tweaks. One of the things I love best about the Slingshot is it is an open platform with the only real limitation being your own creativity ad willingness to push the envelope. But all that being said I do not expect to get back what I have invested. I wanted a performance project vehicle and I got more than I expected. My advise to anyone thinking about going boosted is get off the fence and get boosted. Looks like there are some really good deals out there now!

Be safe
    Sling On

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You sure that wasn't because we spent a whole day taking it apart and reinstalling it? :)

Yes I know it was better when we got done, but damm that new header sure is pretty and opened her up to breath deep. If you do decide to boost you know I will spend the day helping if you need a guy to fetch the tools. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Tom,
    I love my boosted Alpha, they did the install and I have no issues like some mention that don't have one. I honestly don't IIthink you would benefit from boosting for the money unless you just want it. I know you can afford it if you want it, but you are a conservative driver (by choice), and I know if you were to sell boosted or not , your ss would be in pristine . You will be lucky to get 50% back not counting any labor, so if your not going to use the boost why waste the money. tttt

I love my Alpha Supercharger. My comment about my signature line had nothing to do with Alpha. I am sad that life got in the way for @Turbosling. My comment was based on the fact that I go hard... all the time. Doesn't matter if I'm going to the store to get eggs... boost. How much, how fast just to hear the Tial Valve pop. WooooooSH! Now that is what makes me love this Slingshot even more. Go Boosted you'll never regret it. Now to get back on topic... umm, I forgot what the topic was.

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.

• I love my Alpha Supercharger. My comment about my signature line had nothing to do with Alpha. I am sad that life got in the way for @Turbosling. My comment was based on the fact that I go hard... all the time. Doesn't matter if I'm going to the store to get eggs... boost. How much, how fast just to hear the Tial Valve pop. WooooooSH! Now that is what makes me love this Slingshot even more. Go Boosted you'll never regret it. Now to get back on topic... umm, I forgot what the topic was.

Now you Alpha boys need to stick together. Glad to see you mended ways.

• Just for s&g’s @Flybuddy, have you ever ridden in a boosted sling? If not, you’re more than welcome to take mine for a spin if we’re ever at the same event somewhere. Just don’t do like @MiM and sit there staring at gauges and freaking out :whistling::D .

Gauges, we don't need no stinkin' gauges with the supercharger.

Ok, I'll admit it would be nice to know boost, oil temperature and pressure. Maybe wind speed, altitude and velocity too!

Alpha Supercharger is still spinning fine... it gets rode hard, every time.