Interstate Battery Commercial

• Not a big fan of Interstate batteries and especially not after the ad I was told about.

Search You Tube for Interstate Batteries ad " Super Guy".

Not sure how to post a link for you tube, maybe someone smarter will help.

LC

• Hey LC - I've been running Interstates in my diesel truck, and their deep cycles in my dump trailer and camper. What issues do you have with them other than the cheesy commercial? What do you think is better? I always appreciate your input.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I do not use the Interstate batteries either. Back about 20 years ago I could not get any service life out of them, so I quit using them. I have used the top line battery from Auto Zone since. I started with them when my back was so bad and they were doing the installs.

• Doin good, I just can not get any life out of them. I have gone through three sets of the group 27 deep cycle in the fifth wheel. Seems like they are only good for about three years. I have the latest "charge wizard" on the inverter in the fifth wheel. They are always on a maintenance program, they don't seem to ever need water, they just die. Fiver is only 7 years old and three sets have been installed at about $260 for the pair. I do use a converter to run the fridge while in transit but also have a dedicated charge line from truck to trailer, and they still will not last for 6 hours. Going to go to some group 31 batteries from Batteries Plus this time to see if they will last any longer.

LC