Where are all the socal peeps?

• where did you find our new flag,I bet it was over Jerry Browns house.But look at it this way everything in cali will be free,the government will give us eveything.

No no Tripod you don't understand our state government is very rich,it has to be we have the most people.

• heh, heading down to Socal in a couple weeks myself.

Too damn cold to take the Sling, but bringing my mother's car to her in Temecula. Hoping to see a few Slings moving around on our trip.

If you see a mustang convertable with Manatoba plates and two people waving like fools..... wave back :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• heh, heading down to Socal in a couple weeks myself.

Too damn cold to take the Sling, but bringing my mother's car to her in Temecula. Hoping to see a few Slings moving around on our trip.

If you see a mustang convertable with Manatoba plates and two people waving like fools..... wave back :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Give me a better date when you’ll be in the Temecula area and I will drive up from San Diego just to wave at you

In the Sling of course

• Give me a better date when you’ll be in the Temecula area and I will drive up from San Diego just to wave at you
    In the Sling of course

leaving here on the 15th

Thinking Sturgis that night and Colorado Springs the next. Hopefully Temecula 17th, late or 18th early.
    Leaving the 20th for Vegas for a flight out on the 22nd.
    Kinda tight on schedule, and less of a vacation. Would be fun to run into you though, but also got some family wanting to say Hi, so don't worry about a special trip

• well, had a great drive down, but a little disappointed.

Only Sling we saw was a sky blue one down by the Queen Mary.

Lots of bikes all the way from Vegas through to San Diego