Hahn: Who has what?

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Thought this would be a nice way to share experiences with Hahn Racecraft products, installation, tips, & tricks. As well as general experiences

I'll start off, I ordered the following items:

October 4th, 2017
    1 x Hahn RaceCraft/AEM Slingshot Forced Induction Gauge Console (I swapped out the gauge's for different AEM ones)

October 31st, 2017
    1 x BOOSTOBER SALE! SST TurboSystem Stage 2/2X
    1 x CoolRam Airbox System
    1 x NEW! PortFueler EMS for Slingshot - Hahn SST TurboSystem Pre-Calibration (1 bar MAP sensor)
    1 x Powder Coat Red: charge air piping, turbo compressor cover, CoolRam Airbox
    1 x NEW! StreetRace Intake Manifold, Slingshot - Without CoolRam Intake System / With PortFueler option / With Red Powder Coating

John
    2017 SL LE Midnight Cherry
    :COILOVERSS::TURBOSS::MOTOROILSS::FILTERSS::COLDAIRSS::DONKEYSS:

Edited once, last by Casey_SS: Bill allow me to switch to White instead of the Red after my order... ().

• My patience is running FRACKING OUT. Its been 5 months and only just received my stuff last week.

Have to contact Bill because it's not colored correctly.

Oh dear...

My thing is there is always A LOT of communication when trying to "hook"... And then once money is in... Crickets...

I understand that work limits the communication, but jeez... Someone should send a weekly or biweekly update (no one is asking for a permanent 24/7 forum response point of contact, but come on...)

• Here is my complete order.
    Received March 19th, 2018. Order date was October 2017

• Hahn 2/2x turbo in white
    • Intercooler gen 2
    • Port Fueler EMS (AEM piggy back system)
    • Street Race intake manifold
    • Turbo housing only half colored in white (issue, see below)
    • Exhaust Manifold not ceramic coated (issue, see below)
    • Turbo supposed to be white as well
    • AEM gauges, different models then what is on the Hanh Racecraft page. I selected different gauges. Bill machined these to fit nicely in the housing. Thanks Bill

Spoke to Bill and I have to split the turbo and send it to him to ceramic coat the hot side as well as the exhaust manifold. He assured me he would turn in around in shop in 2 days max.

• He definitely produces quality parts but what bothers me greatly is that during the pre-sale period he post almost daily and several times a day but after the funds have been wired he just disappears and allegedly it always takes an act of god to get in touch with him and stuff is never delivered on time(according to those who have purchased stuff from him.)

I have nothing but respects for Hahn and the stuff he produces but if i give someone several thousand dollars I expect them to answer the phone if i call with a question and I also would expect to be updated weekly by a simple 20 sec post as to the status specially when a hard deadline was set by him.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Oh dear...
    My thing is there is always A LOT of communication when trying to "hook"... And then once money is in... Crickets...

I understand that work limits the communication, but jeez... Someone should send a weekly or biweekly update (no one is asking for a permanent 24/7 forum response point of contact, but come on...)

He definitely produces quality parts but what bothers me greatly is that during the pre-sale period he post almost daily and several times a day but after the funds have been wired he just disappears and allegedly it always takes an act of god to get in touch with him and stuff is never delivered on time(according to those who have purchased stuff from him.)

I have nothing but respects for Hahn and the stuff he produces but if i give someone several thousand dollars I expect them to answer the phone if i call with a question and I also would expect to be updated weekly by a simple 20 sec post as to the status specially when a hard deadline was set by him.

That's what I said! :saint:

• Installation has begun. I have the intercooler installed, and the block drilled.

I"m curious why Bill states to drill to 19/32 for the 3/8 -18 NPT, when the standard is 9/16. I used a shop vac as well as packing with grease. Pre-drilled with 1/4" first

John

• Taking my time....

A little history. I installed the WP Duel exhaust last year in 2.5 inch. I was not sure if I was going to get a turbo or not. But wanted the ability to, the difference from WP was not that much to warrant starting over if I ever went turbo to get 2.5" pipe. I got the adapter pipe from WP last fall when I ordered the Turbo from Hahn

I removed the WP NA / supercharger pipe. I now have the Hahn turbo and manifold in place. It's loose so I can have wiggle room. I'm having a problem positioning the WP/Hahn turbo pipe to get good alignment. I have the WP/Hahn pipe attached very loose. It's binding as I try to tighten everything up. So it's a slow process of wiggle, jiggle and push. It needs to have wiggle room when it's all tightened up so the torque of the engine is not putting stress anywhere it should not be.

I'll continue updating as I go. Taking my time, but I also feel the time crunch as warmer weather is approaching. I wanted to be doing the install in January (middle of winter) not at the start of Spring and riding season.

Thanks,

John

John

• It doesn't help when you have to turn in your electronic devices at the door and don't get them until you leave.

No, I get it, man. Just messin' with ya. I'm actually on special duty this week in a similar scenario...if I want my phone, I have to walk to the other end of the building.

I'm with you @Neosolidus. There was a time That I was up to date. Then it seemed like 50 threads a week were being added and I had to get more selective. :)

Well, you quit your Sling, not surprised you quit trying on the forum, too....

:00008172:
    I jest, I jest.