Something that I think is cool!

• I still smile every time I look at my Slingshot in the garage. When I see it I think of the great people I’ve met since I’ve had it. The smiles of kids at the gas station and stop lights. It has not changed for me since I first saw it at the auto show less then a year ago. I do love this weird three wheeled vehicle. Just something I was thinking about on a cold snowy day.

• I still smile every time I look at my Slingshot in the garage. When I see it I think of the great people I’ve met since I’ve had it. The smiles of kids at the gas station and stop lights. It has not changed for me since I first saw it at the auto show less then a year ago. I do love this weird three wheeled vehicle. Just something I was thinking about on a cold snowy day.

I completely understand. Still feel like a kid with a new toy even just riding to work

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The Sling was a life changing thing for me!! It was a conduit for me to connect with some of the finest folks I have ever met all across the country. If Polaris could figure out how to market the people that go along with a Slingshot purchase it would be the #1 selling vehicle in the world IMO !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• The Sling was a life changing thing for me!! It was a conduit for me to connect with some of the finest folks I have ever met all across the country. If Polaris could figure out how to market the people that go along with a Slingshot purchase it would be the #1 selling vehicle in the world IMO !!!

We have all had 'motorcycle friends' --- Harley/Gold Wing but mostly from our own neighborhood. The Slingshot has brought together new friends from distant parts. Probably better friendships than before. HNY Bill & Angie.

• hey Bill do you remember the old Honda Comercial, ,,,,you meet the nicest people on a honda.I think the same thing on the sling,except here on the west coast we don't have the same close friend ship you guys have.

• Totally get it! Every time I come out of a restaurant or come back to where I park, I sometimes hang back and watch people eye it from every angle. And unlike when I am on my motorcycle the people usually stay and talk. The best part is putting a youngster in the divers seat to let their parents take a picture - priceless!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• hey Bill do you remember the old Honda Comercial, ,,,,you meet the nicest people on a honda.I think the same thing on the sling,except here on the west coast we don't have the same close friend ship you guys have.

I know a couple Slingers from Cali and they are great folks - be proud ya meet ya someday - ya never know where I’m gonna turn up !!

PS I know, including you, there are at least 3 conservatives in California :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

In the Midwest and East Coast we had 'rallies' and get-togethers where we have a chance to meet personally and spend time getting to know each other and ride together. Personally on the way to our warm weather trip to Port Charlotte, FL we plan on stopping and meeting and riding with some folks from Canada. Make some new friends.

• Totally get it! Every time I come out of a restaurant or come back to where I park, I sometimes hang back and watch people eye it from every angle. And unlike when I am on my motorcycle the people usually stay and talk. The best part is putting a youngster in the divers seat to let their parents take a picture - priceless!

They look at you differently.....on a two wheeler you’re a biker bum, hell’s angels outlaw.....in the SS you’re cool and they aren’t necessarily thinking motorcycle...they are thinking I don’t know what it is but it sure looks cool...and they have questions...

• Bigdog - I agree on your thread - true true! However it does speak to image and perception. SS or my Cruiser - I am the same person. I have a big smile no matter if I swing my leg over or drop my ass in! ^^

They look at you differently.....on a two wheeler you’re a biker bum, hell’s angels outlaw.....in the SS you’re cool and they aren’t necessarily thinking motorcycle...they are thinking I don’t know what it is but it sure looks cool...and they have questions...

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Hey EjFord. I am not available the afternoon and evening of Jan 8, and the morning of the 11th. Picking up friends at an airport. But I hope we can meet somehow on your drive to Port Charlotte.

Rob, Planning on getting into Brooksville, FL early in the day on Saturday 13 Jan 2018 and than heading to Port Charlotte on Tue 16 Jan Like to get together with @Nemesis1701, he's over in Apopka, Fl. --- just taking life easy while we are down that way.

• Good idea. Just say where and when!! You have my phone #. Call or text. There is a decent lunch place near Brooksville called River Ratz. And a place on the lake in Tavares. But @Nemesis1701 likely has good ideas as I think he lives around here full time.

• Good idea. Just say where and when!! You have my phone #. Call or text. There is a decent lunch place near Brooksville called River Ratz. And a place on the lake in Tavares. But @Nemesis1701 likely has good ideas as I think he lives around here full time.

@EjFord and i drove around that area, didnt stop to have lunch but it is a nice area.

• Rob, Planning on getting into Brooksville, FL early in the day on Saturday 13 Jan 2018 and than heading to Port Charlotte on Tue 16 Jan Like to get together with @Nemesis1701, he's over in Apopka, Fl. --- just taking life easy while we are down that way.

You could swing by Union, SC on your way down to say Hi.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'