2018 Calendar Shout Outs - CALENDARS PICTURES INSIDE

• they are different ..... slightly - you are one of a few that found that ..... i noticed it when i stopped into printer but they already had 100 of that page printed

Yes, you're right they were taken about .1 sec apart. I saw it the day I got the calendar, I just forgot to ask in all the excitement of seeing the November page. :D

• Do you think we should forgive @Ross for making a .1 sec mistake?

Oh, he's completely forgiven...I just like ragging on him. I mean, doubling up on a picture means that some poor benighted heathen was left out of a chance to be in the best 2018 calendar going. That's a lost chance for fortune and fame....well, fame, anyways...and a lost chance to brag about getting to be in such an awesome production...and we, the consumers, lose out on a chance to see another magnificent machine. I mean, I'm just sayin'. But of course, he's totally forgiven. It goes without saying that he'll have an opportunity next year to make it up to his constituency of slightly disappointed consumers, and maybe next year we can truly call his calendar the best one yet....

:00008172::00008172::00008172:

(that's all satire, of course...)

• Do you think we should forgive @Ross for making a .1 sec mistake?

I'm not worried. It's a mistake and it sucks. I'll offer to refund @KayTwo his payment as long as he returns his calendar BEFORE January 2018. I think @KayTwo just signed up for the position of Review Editor - pay for 2019 is expected to be a slight increase to $0.02 but since he shared his 2 cents already he is going to owe me.

Just wait in about 7 to10 days he'll forget and forgive.

:POKESS:

• I'm not worried. It's a mistake and it sucks. I'll offer to refund @KayTwo his payment as long as he returns his calendar BEFORE January 2018. I think @KayTwo just signed up for the position of Review Editor - pay for 2019 is expected to be a slight increase to $0.02 but since he shared his 2 cents already he is going to owe me.

With the 1000's of pics you had to go thru....I'd still be trying to figure out Jan...

• I'm not worried. It's a mistake and it sucks. I'll offer to refund @KayTwo his payment as long as he returns his calendar BEFORE January 2018. I think @KayTwo just signed up for the position of Review Editor - pay for 2019 is expected to be a slight increase to $0.02 but since he shared his 2 cents already he is going to owe me.

BAHAHAHAHA!! That's funny right there! :D

• @KayTwo @Ross those 2 pics were different areas of the dragon @SSITS by 2 different photographer's. you can see less curves in the road so probably more like a minute apart. But still there's 2 shots of 50 Cal's ass is in the calendar

LOL, no worries, man, I was just giving @Ross a ration of grief. You know how it goes around here.... :00008172:

• Also @samowens44, if you hit the little quote button that appears at the lower right of the screen once you have selected one or more quotes, you can check and select the particular quote(s) you want to use or delete.

@FunCycle thanks for the help, I did see the quote 1 in right hand corner. I am now better informed thanks to you my friend.

• Panoramic top image, was the Wrecking Crew somewhere up in the Shenandoah Valley.

Far right, with the baseball cap is @Andy Hatch. To the left (his right) is @3rdwheel. Straight up dudes.

I might be the the a bit pudgy dude in the blue shirt and baggy shorts in the background, but hard to say. Not enough resolution.

Great pic, from a great day.

• @Ross thank you for the honor of gracing the cover of this year's calendar. My fingers were crossed on just making the calendar at all. You've done an amazing job bringing every month together with crazy rides created by the coolest family around. I look forward to meeting you in the near future and sharing a few brews with ya. Cheers! :00000436:

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• @WraithSS dude!

I thought that might be you. Didn't catch the Virginia inspection sticker.

Where have you been? Your "getting married" excuse got old a long time ago. I'm married and I post. Seriously! See you soon, I hope!

Congrats on getting on the cover. Your Sling deserved it. As for you personally... ya' ain't the stud muffin I am...

And, congrats on your recent marriage. Hope for the same happiness that I have. Best to your bride!

• Sorry brother for not posting. I've been in London on "business". Will be back just before the holidays and catch up with you gents in short order.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• Sorry brother for not posting. I've been in London on "business". Will be back just before the holidays and catch up with you gents in short order.

Excellent news. We need to setup a wrench day, or just a quiet ride before Rocky goes OCONUS. Winter may be upon us, but as the Russians say, it is never too cold if you dress properly.

Travel safe!

• Panoramic top image, was the Wrecking Crew somewhere up in the Shenandoah Valley.
    Far right, with the baseball cap is @Andy Hatch. To the left (his right) is @3rdwheel. Straight up dudes.

I might be the the a bit pudgy dude in the blue shirt and baggy shorts in the background, but hard to say. Not enough resolution.

Great pic, from a great day.

No, after looking at the hard copy, the not so pudgy guy in a blue shirt and baggy shorts is @Jdin.

@MACAWS seems to be mister April.