2019 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• I ordered 7 and now not sure that was enough!

They make great Christmas presents and our Dealer hangs one up every year along with the Service Department.

Every new owner would want one for sure..... just to drool over!

• ooh I just posted a big slobbery, longwinded post on 15 FB groups . I normally do more , but left a few alone as they had good representation . Carolinas, threes da life and Wisconsin.

Got calendars on ;

Slingshot family, SS owners and enthusiasts, Owners Ohio, Tampa Bay Cruisers, Florida SS Cruisers, Music City, Slingshot Owners, Slingshot Forum, Canadian Slingshot CLUB, Southern Slingshot Owners, Slingshot Nation, SStAKEOVER , SStakeover (2) ,and Slingshots Nevada,

Did I miss any ?

• Shared Kevin's FB post to the central TX and san antonio groups. Houston up next.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• 2017 Slingshot Calendar .... SUCCESS

2018 Slingshot Calendar .... SUCCESS

https://youtu.be/KvV8QXhxrcU

Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Wall Calendar

The calendar is 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 30 pages and over 75 photos of some of the hottest Slingshot is the US, Canada, and Europe!!!!

Calendar price is $30 USD each

Calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $30 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
    2. include your forum handle name
    3. include your real name and address
  • Boy there are some real whiny bitches on some of those FB pages.... "As much as we spend on the Slingshot, they ought to just *send* us a calendar," and "we got calendars in our bike club for $10".... Ridiculous.

• Boy there are some real whiny bitches on some of those FB pages.... "As much as we spend on the Slingshot, they ought to just *send* us a calendar," and "we got calendars in our bike club for $10".... Ridiculous.

I never get notifications for comments once it is shared.

I would love if Polaris would send free calendars out every year but so many people complained with the tire gauge they probably thought better of it

We can do a $10 calendar for 2020 .... it will be 8.5 x 11 on a paper stock thinner than copy paper and you'll have to pick it up so there is no postage expense

LOL

I don't let it get to you sir FB is built to complain, not to be positive. It's built for sharing a second of your life, not being part of a Community that has your back with information or products

• Sara put my stuff up on FB. 5,000 likes, many shares, 50 requests for something I don't have, 5 purchases. There's a few cool dudes out there - and then there's everyone else. I have no time nor interest.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• That may be so, calendar for $10. The big problems with that is that their calendar is not made with LOVE! Thanks again Ross for all time and effort it takes to do this project.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• My paid for "Slingshot limited edition" calendar versus "my free membership, everybody gets one" calendar.

My Slingshot calendar contains pics of rides belonging to friends and others I would like to meet and places I may go one day.

My free membership calendar has a calendar and pics of ........

And as for size.... hot and cold does make a difference.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Wall Calendar

The calendar is 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 30 pages and over 75 photos of some of the hottest Slingshot is the US, Canada, and Europe!!!!

Calendar price is $30 USD each

Calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $30 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
    2. include your forum handle name
    3. include your real name and address
  • Ross you,ve outdone yourself again that video is EXCELLENT !!!

OH AND AINT FB a riot !

Boy there are some real whiny bitches on some of those FB pages.... "As much as we spend on the Slingshot, they ought to just *send* us a calendar," and "we got calendars in our bike club for $10".... Ridiculous.

I almost pissed my pants the other night when Ross went like 4o posts with this particular guy ,Ross was so diplomatically slam dunking this guy and the dude didn't even catch on lol .After biting my tongue and letting Ross handle him I let out a little peep and thought oh well maybe I shouldn't have done that, Then Kay Two pipes up and blurts right out There's an asshole in every bunch ! I Roared out laughing and the wife thought I had lost my mind again !

Oh and Ross that particular guy requested to join the new Fb group today , NOT HAPPENING , I just don,t have the patience you do for dealing with these guys .

• Ross you,ve outdone yourself again that video is EXCELLENT !!!

OH AND AINT FB a riot !

I almost pissed my pants the other night when Ross went like 4o posts with this particular guy ,Ross was so diplomatically slam dunking this guy and the dude didn't even catch on lol .After biting my tongue and letting Ross handle him I let out a little peep and thought oh well maybe I shouldn't have done that, Then Kay Two pipes up and blurts right out There's an asshole in every bunch ! I Roared out laughing and the wife thought I had lost my mind again !

Oh and Ross that particular guy requested to join the new Fb group today , NOT HAPPENING , I just don,t have the patience you do for dealing with these guys .

Facebook is built for two things .... posting images and complaining. Because it doesn't keep things in chronological order and because complaining is easy and promoted folks fall into that negative trap of bitchin without providing solutions. I think deep down he is a good guy it's just so easy to be an armchair quarterback without any skin in the game and complain about something that has no impact on you rather than being part of the solution.

I'm not perfect and neither is the calendar but its the best I can do. I can reduce the size, not use as many photos, go to a cheaper thinner paper, and bring down the cost SIGNIFICANTLY but you know what - my family photos are printed on premium paper and built to last a lifetime so why wouldn't I do the same for my Slingshot family?

I'm not doing this to make money - it's not what I want. This is my way to pay back so many members here on the forum that have .... taken us along on rides, helped us out when something was wrong with the Sling that we didn't know how to, let me hang out in their shop while painting, not been frustrated with me because I've never changed spark plugs, driven hundreds of miles just to drive a few thousand more, introduced us to a charity where our Slings and us can make a difference, etc

I see he deleted all of his posts.

He'll be surprised when he gets a calendar in the mail.