2019 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• WE'RE IN THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Alright all you Slingers. Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Calendar [insert applause]

Did I mention that there will be a special announcement in this years calendar?

Like last year, the calendar will be 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 30 pages!!!!

As I promised, calendar orders received (via PayPal) BEFORE December 1, 2018 will be at the discounted price of $25 USD.

As of December 1, 2018 calendar prices will increase to $30 USD and be offered on social media until gone

At this time, I expect that calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Got it? Good, here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $25 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
    2. include your forum handle name
    3. include your real name and address

The calendar just went off to printing so it will only be a few short weeks and you'll have a 2019 calendar in your hands.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

• Man, I’m way behind on the forum. Ross !! How much and where do I send it?

Thanks

No worries sir ...

As I promised, calendar orders received (via PayPal) BEFORE December 1, 2018 will be at the discounted price of $25 USD.

As of December 1, 2018 calendar prices will increase to $30 USD and be offered on social media until gone

At this time, I expect that calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Got it? Good, here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $25 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
  • Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Calendar

Like last year, the calendar will be 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 30 pages!!!!

Calendar price is $30 USD each

Here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $30 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
  • Ok, gang.... Time to step up and get those orders in!!

Ross , is it time to show samples of the work, for those who just HAVE to see what they're buying? Like, a different thread, with all kinds of SPOILER warnings on it, so people can avoid it if they want.

• Damn! You cannot wait, can you?

Like Ross said, I've seen it... I'm just trying to boost his sales. I'd hate to see him stuck with extras. I really thought they'd go faster. I'm hoping there aren't a bunch of people on this forum who haven't ordered *only* because they've not been paying attention to the forum, or they're intimidated by the new set-up.... I'm hoping it's just folks who keep forgetting or whatever. I really want to see this do well, not least of all so we can have another awesome one next year!!

• Like Ross said, I've seen it... I'm just trying to boost his sales. I'd hate to see him stuck with extras. I really thought they'd go faster. I'm hoping there aren't a bunch of people on this forum who haven't ordered *only* because they've not been paying attention to the forum, or they're intimidated by the new set-up.... I'm hoping it's just folks who keep forgetting or whatever. I really want to see this do well, not least of all so we can have another awesome one next year!!

Ross keep them under cover until they are mailed out... and then let some of the people who bought post a little teaser.....

• I could agree with that

let's start a trend then and get posting. The more times that it gets put up on a different Facebook thread the better it is for Ross, Slingshotinfo.com and all of us riders of these wonderful machines.

I have posted on a few site's, that I'm on, now. We should all get on and place "NEW" postings on these sites, that way "fresh & different" postings will keep appearing and the message will got out.

I think we have about 100 orders, for Ross, so far. If the average order was for two, or less, we should have over 50 people, on this forum, that can help out. It will cost nothing, except a little time, from each of us and we will all be helping a great friend & brother.

So, please, get posing...

All the best, from UK_Paul

• Don't forget to include the information that matters

I posted this, (copying most of Ross' posting), however, you will probhably want to re-write it now, for greater impact:

"I spotted this, on a SlingShot forum, the other day and thought you may all wish to know, as they normally sell out fast...

Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Calendar

As per last year, this calendar will be 22"h x 17"w [11"x17" unfolded] and will contain 30 pages of wonderful SlingShot pictures, for your home, office, man/woman cave or WC..

Calendar price is $30 USD each

At this time, it is expected that calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them, in time, for the new year!

(For all you international Slingers, please PM Ross at the address below, so that he can determine international shipping costs and get you the very best price)

Here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

use PayPal to send $30 USD per calendar to:

- rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com -

(Use a real @ and .com)

Make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected

include your forum handle name (if you have one).

include your real name and full address"

All the best, from UK_Paul