2019 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Alright all you Slingers. Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Calendar [insert applause]

Did I mention that there will be a special announcement in this years calendar?

Like last year, the calendar will be 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 30 pages!!!!

As I promised, calendar orders received (via PayPal) BEFORE December 1, 2018 will be at the discounted price of $25 USD.

As of December 1, 2018 calendar prices will increase to $30 USD and be offered on social media until gone

At this time, I expect that calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Got it? Good, here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $25 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
    2. include your forum handle name
    3. include your real name and address

The calendar just went off to printing so it will only be a few short weeks and you'll have a 2019 calendar in your hands.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

• Hey Ross I am going to send over another order for one. Got a Xmas gift in mind for a ghost on these forums.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Sounds good sir just let me know where to send it

Sent just now!

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Hi Ross

I still want to give you some of our devaluing British money, In the form of US Dollars.

I hope that I don't miss the deadline, but I still don't have a shipping price, so I can put lots of money, in your account.

All the best, from UK_Paul

• Hi Ross

I still want to give you some of our devaluing British money, In the form of US Dollars.

I hope that I don't miss the deadline, but I still don't have a shipping price, so I can put lots of money, in your account.

You're locked in at the lower price. I cannot determine shipping costs until I have the final product to weigh so that postage can be determined. It should only be a couple of weeks until I have the final product. You are first on the list.

• I'm getting very excited, this side of the pond.

In the States, you will have all, now, celebrated, Turky Day. In in the UK, we are all ordering our turkeys, for Christmas, as that's when we eat them and when Santa starts getting things together.

So...

As that time of year is, rapidly, approaching and I'm looking forward to seeing the new SlingShot calendar. In the new year.

Keep up the great work Ross

All the best, from UK_Paul

• TIME HAS ALMOST RUN OUT

Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Alright all you Slingers. Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Calendar [insert applause]

Did I mention that there will be a special announcement in this years calendar?

Like last year, the calendar will be 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 30 pages!!!!

As I promised, calendar orders received (via PayPal) BEFORE December 1, 2018 will be at the discounted price of $25 USD.

As of December 1, 2018 calendar prices will increase to $30 USD and be offered on social media until gone

At this time, I expect that calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Got it? Good, here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $25 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
    2. include your forum handle name
    3. include your real name and address

The calendar just went off to printing so it will only be a few short weeks and you'll have a 2019 calendar in your hands.

Thanks everyone!!!!!

• Ok when do we expect the calendars to be shipped. No rush but JUST SAYIN

Or should I say JUST ASKING. Inquiring minds want to know. I mean I am sure other family members want to know as well.

Just SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down