2019 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• All is great. Hope all is good with you too.

Just booked a trip to Vegas and than found out that I am there while the meet is there. Going to make the trip that much better just to go and check out some slings. Might be a bit depressing as my sling will still be at home, probably on the axle stands.

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• All is great. Hope all is good with you too.

Just booked a trip to Vegas and than found out that I am there while the meet is there. Going to make the trip that much better just to go and check out some slings. Might be a bit depressing as my sling will still be at home, probably on the axle stands.

What are the dates of that? Maybe I can work it into my schedule this year and we can work out a ride share/loaner program.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• SS Roadsters are putting the event on April 10-14. I fly out the 13th so I will be coming by for a look somewhere between the 10th and the 12th.

16 Black Pearl, passenger seat relocation brackets, garage door opener, Viper alarm with GPS, 1320 performance header and adjustable exhaust, teeth grill, hood pads, upgraded sound system, Sling Lenz V2.0, Alpha shock covers, Twist Dynamics CAI, Twist Dynamics Silicone Coolant Hoses, Twist Dynamics 9" adjustable windshield, Twist Dynamics coil cover, brake light flash modulator.... and more

• don't miss out on the lower prince until 12/1

you know you're going to want to know what day of the week it is 2019 - it's time to stop using the old chalk on the side of the prison cell to count your days .... try a Slingshot calendar - you'll be glad you did

• Ross ,

Put me down for 2 and I will see if any other Edmonton and area guys want any. With our postal service on strike you may have to ship via courier.

Oh no problem lew88_88 didn't, you hear ? Our great postal service is today guaranteeing, Any 2019 Calandars received by weeks end will be delivered,,,, Sometime before the end of 2019, Guaranteed ! GRRRRRR.

• Days
    Hours
    Minutes
    Seconds

Alright all you Slingers. Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Calendar [insert applause]

I'm busy cleaning up the photos and getting them arranged in the calendar - it sure is looking good with all your submitted photos in there!

Did I mention that there will be a special announcement in this years calendar?

Like last year, the calendar will be 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 26 to 30 pages

As I promised, calendar orders received (via PayPal) BEFORE December 1, 2018 will be at the discounted price of $25 USD.

As of December 1, 2018 calendar prices will increase to $30 and be offered on social media until gone

At this time, I expect that calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Got it? Good, here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $25 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
    2. include your forum handle name
    3. include your real name and address

I am working hard to wrap up the calendar to get it off to printing so I won't be on the forum often to confirm receipt of PayPal payments - I think though that you can see where you sent the payment through the PayPal app.

Thanks guys!!!!!