2019 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• Did I mention that there will be a special announcement in this years calendar?

You're pregnant!!!???!!!

I'm doing the happy dance over here Ross ! My calendar lives on my garage wall next to the exit door so I enjoy it daily. And while it's cool to get a pic in the calendar, my enjoyment comes from the many other Slings and people pictured. EVERYONE should want one of these calendars. Pro job from a pro artiste!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• In your inbox. Looking forward to getting it in the mail. Thanks for all the work.

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Sent for one! Thanks for the hard work putting this all together.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Allrightee....sent payment for 3 calendars Ross!!

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this for us every year!!!!:thumbsup:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I'll take two. I sent the funds. Well well well. I've never been famous for following instructions. I sent the funds to the right place but I didn't give you any information of my address or my screen name. Help??? Sorry.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I'll take two. I sent the funds. Well well well. I've never been famous for following instructions. I sent the funds to the right place but I didn't give you any information of my address or my screen name. Help??? Sorry.

I did the same thing so I sent a 2nd payment of $.01 with the name and address. Hey, it's a free transfer and Ross gets an extra centivo!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I did the same thing so I sent a 2nd payment of $.01 with the name and address. Hey, it's a free transfer and Ross gets an extra centivo!

Don't worry, I've got a plan to get your overpayment back to you .... can't have you not getting Sara the perfect Christmas gift because you're short ..... changed

• When will they be ready to purchase???? thanks Joe

You can now

Alright all you Slingers. Time to order your 2019 Slingshot Calendar [insert applause]

I'm busy cleaning up the photos and getting them arranged in the calendar - it sure is looking good with all your submitted photos in there!

Did I mention that there will be a special announcement in this years calendar?

Like last year, the calendar will be 22h x 17w [11x17 unfolded] and will contain 26 to 30 pages

As I promised, calendar orders received (via PayPal) BEFORE December 1, 2018 will be at the discounted price of $25 USD.

As of December 1, 2018 calendar prices will increase to $30 and be offered on social media until gone

At this time, I expect that calendars will ship before Christmas so that you have them before the new year!!!!!!!

For you international Slingers, please PM me so that I can determine international shipping costs and get you a discounted price

Got it? Good, here's how to order ... it's easy as 1, 2, 3

1. use PayPal to send $25 USD per calendar to rossdhampton AT gmail DOT com - make sure you send it as a gift to a trust friend .... if you don't it will be rejected
    2. include your forum handle name
    3. include your real name and address

I am working hard to wrap up the calendar to get it off to printing so I won't be on the forum often to confirm receipt of PayPal payments - I think though that you can see where you sent the payment through the PayPal app.

Thanks guys!!!!!