2019 Slingshot Calendar (official thread)

• decided to try and stay ahead of the game so I printed off the 700+ submissions so far

Well, that doesn't sound easy...

Guessing they don't make a calendar collage program up to your standards...

You should work on that... next year.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• decided to try and stay ahead of the game so I printed off the 700+ submissions so far

So just out of curiosity, when you said a couple weeks ago that you "didn't have enough submissions to generate a calendar"....just exactly what in the eff were you talking about? Surely you haven't received 680 pictures in 2 weeks?

• So just out of curiosity, when you said a couple weeks ago that you "didn't have enough submissions to generate a calendar"....just exactly what in the eff were you talking about? Surely you haven't received 680 pictures in 2 weeks?

Pretty darn close.

Interesting stats (depending on how big of a geek you ar):

• I had one member send in 125 photos
    • 237 from another
    • we have received 209 photos that are too small to use on the size calendar we are producing
    • it's hard to be 100% certain but it appears that there about 140 photos taken prior to 2018
    • almost triple the number of triple the number of Slingshot community (friends/family) gathered together over last year
    • fewer modification photos than last year
    • fewer "lone" photos than last year
    • right now, we've got about 730 photos submitted to narrow down and edit
    • 237 from another

Damn, @Jdin wasn't kidding.

• we have received 209 photos that are too small to use on the size calendar we are producing

That ought to be an easy call, then....or did you cut those *before* you printed the 700 pics?

• it's hard to be 100% certain but it appears that there about 140 photos taken prior to 2018

Those get bounced automatically? Or do you do each one individually? Like ones drom last Christmas, after the submission date from last calendar?

• FYI - 2019 CALENDAR PRICING INCREASE PREVIEW

Final numbers have not been crunched but it looks like the calendar price will increase to $30 or $35 [international shipping may have an additional charge] and we will use the same size, paper stock, and print quality standards as last year with the same number of pages.

I'm considering ordering 250 this year - first offering will be to forum members for a limited time then they will be offered on Facebook and Instagram until sold out

• I'm still in the running for the cover this year!!!!!! Fingers crossed

• No, sorry, there is no old fart discount but there is no additional charge for flip phone users ... so you got that going for ya

Like I said on one of the other threads...for my business --- if your older than me you will get a discount. Ross, your a youngster so you probably shouldn't use that approach.

• FYI - 2019 CALENDAR PRICING INCREASE PREVIEW

Final numbers have not been crunched but it looks like the calendar price will increase to $30 or $35 [international shipping may have an additional charge] and we will use the same size, paper stock, and print quality standards as last year with the same number of pages.

I'm considering ordering 250 this year - first offering will be to forum members for a limited time then they will be offered on Facebook and Instagram until sold out

I thought they were more last year. Whatever, you're gonna sell a bunch.

Are you taking preorders? If you sell, say, 200 in advance, I would think you'd want to order 400 or so.

WHEN DOES THE PRESALE START? TAKE MY MONEY!

• I thought they were more last year. Whatever, you're gonna sell a bunch.
    Are you taking preorders? If you sell, say, 200 in advance, I would think you'd want to order 400 or so.

WHEN DOES THE PRESALE START? TAKE MY MONEY!

I will likely run the forum sale from November 20 through December 1 with calendars shipping around 12/15

Always willing to do a second run if we sell out. If we sell out before the order is made to the printer then we will double the order

PS. You can always send me money if you have too much LOL

• I will likely run the forum sale from November 20 through December 1 with calendars shipping around 12/15
    Always willing to do a second run if we sell out. If we sell out before the order is made to the printer then we will double the order

PS. You can always send me money if you have too much LOL

Dunno about that, but I might buy you a calendar....

:00008172:

• I'll be in for my usual 3!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi