• Love my original F4 +5 windshield. Finally have a few scratches and rock dings. Going to wait for the next sale and replace it with the new un-distorted view version.

Glad you are satisfied... It does a great job keeping a barrier between you and debris.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Come summer months you will want to add some Barker 'Air Wings' ---

A very true statement. I should have added them sooner. More air in in the summer when wanted... and keeps more cold air out in the winter. I would argue get them now and not wait.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1